• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Dutch game store sets kh3D on 27 july ..

So.. a famous dutch game store, named game mania, had set the preorder back in december. I preorded instantly. But now I was looking at the site and this was it saying: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Dream Drop Distance op N3DS 27 july 2012. The same date as the france squere enix site.. so it seems legit.
  2. T

Guinnes World Records ranks best endings of Videogames.. - KH1 and KH2 on #31 and #22

50. Resident Evil 4 49. Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic 48. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 47. Crysis 2 46. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 45. Call of Duty: World at War 44. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II 43. Half-Life 2: Episode Tow 42. Super Metroid 41. The Legend of Zelda...
  3. T

Nintendo power Most-wanted games: Kingdom hearts 3D #5

Wii 1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Mario Party 9 3. Rhythm Heaven Fever 4. The Amazing Spider-Man 5. Men in Black Wii U 1. Batman: Arkham City 2. Ninja Gaiden III: Razor’s Edge 3. LEGO City Stories 4. Tekken 5. Darksiders II 3DS 1. Paper Mario 2. Luigi’s Mansion 2 3. Kid Icarus: Uprising 4...
  4. T

am I the only one

.. that i think that the MoM is the whole game, and not a part of it? and that within it will be answers of course, but that there are only 7 worlds, and then the game is over when the MoM is ended? I think this due to the information so far; we havent seen anything that is afterwards the MoM
  5. T

Drop gauge theory

due to the new site, You can change riku or sora with the drop gauge.. In one of the first interview about this game, nomura said you can switch sora and riku on a random moment. If you clik on the gauge, It changed from, sora and riku.. So maybe this thingy is for changing sora and riku? -...
  6. T

IGN's summary on KH 3D Demo.

Its nothing we didnt know, but nice to read somehow. ;3 As well as the fast-paced new "Free Flow" acrobatics we mentioned in our initial impressions, Kingdom Hearts 3D incorporates all-new "Reality Shift" techniques that make use of the 3DS touch screen. A special target marker pops up on...
  7. T

Nomura interview!

About the story Nomura drew the illustration featured at the TGS booth in a hurry. He drew the Dream Eaters that would be your companions. Nomura drew the new outfits according to how the Osaka team wished. They’re like their older outfits with minor changes. They are versions between KH1 and...
  8. T

[rumour] Announchement of Kingdom Hearts Vita?

hello peepz! Just a week to go till TGS, but Famitsu is going to reveal 8 onrevealed vita games On thursday. And sony will announched 18 titles for vita around TGS.. So a big change if it is a KH, then we will hear it.. :o
  9. T

Real-time cutscenes a la Kid Icarus: Uprising?

I've read that we can expect interactive cutscenes in 3D. But I saw a gameplay footage of Kid Icarus Uprising, and They have it too oDyQw-HcqEU Do you think it will be in the same sort of way in 3D? I mhope not. It gave a nice feeling to watching to the cutscenes..
  10. T

KHQuotes Official twitter!

Hello guys! :D I was bored very well, and now I've making a KH twitter, with all of the populair KH qoutes, from every game. So, if you want.. just follow @KHQoutes, and If you know a Quote, Just reply it! then I will RT it and so on! sorry if this is the wrong topic for this! sorry for my...
  11. T

souvenirs in disneyland paris?

Hey there! Tomorrow I'll go to disnleyland, In paris. My question is: does anybody know of there is any sort of souvenir from kingdom hearts? or is this only in hong kong?
  12. T

KH 3D scrapped?

So, I was looking trough the japanese site of square, but there is no sight of KH 3D anymore.. did they scrapped it? or couldnt they.. 'cause it isn't on the games list for this years E3..
  13. T

Secret 'forgotting' KH2 scene!

Hi there! I was just looking on youTube for KH movies, and then I saw this. UEROQoieHTI I dont know if this was already post.. but when you lose the fight with seifer, you'll see this movie. I always thought it will be a game over. :$
  14. T

ending card agrabah.

i have just all of the cards, ( hollow bastion was easy, just glide and you got it!) but seriously. for the alternate agrabah card, you must break all of the boxes, and catch iago? but i got no card, and the ending is the normal ending? like wut?
  15. T

citation in interview about mystery KH.

Hi! some peepz dont believe that bbs v 2 can possible the mystery game, these peepz didnt ever heard about the mystery KH. so, does anybody have the interview were nomura stated that they are working on a unaunouchend title?
  16. T

KH Leaks 3 days before us release on the net!

Hi! I have a download program. FTD. and I saw KH Re:coded was also be downloaded . i think its terrible for square. ._. and that its even be downloaded before the release.. its terrible. ><
  17. T

the end of xehaort saga, but end for the emblem heartless too?

i was thinking about it. kh3 will be the end of the xehanort story. but. xehanort created the emblem heartless. so.. will be kh3 the last game where the heartless still lives? and maybe other things that will never shown up??
  18. T

braig and MX scene.. question.

Hi! about the last scene in radiant garden. MX said that someone like terra can't steal hearts.. but he did steal the heart of the princess? braig answers with; so you mean he was not the one who stole's her heart? then he smiling and the scene is over. who the hell is he talking about.
  19. T

KH BBS FNAL MIX JUMP FESTA '11 TRAILER!

HI :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-bN6Q2uJs&feature=player_embedded
  20. T

Melding help! again..

hello! I miss 20 or more commands.. the most are from shotlocks, defence and movement.. Can I meld some commands so i can movement/shotlock/defence commands? I have already all of the chests, oh and i miss 1 magic spell, in the command list, in stands between mega flare and transition. which...
Back