• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

the pure heartless have always existed, the unpure heartless, the ones with symbols, were created by aprentice xehanort
  2. G

he's not, screw xehanort. He is fated to return to the darkness whence he came. Like that other dude said earlier, saving Terra is gonna be a bigger bitch than kyle's mom. The only way I can think of that may seperate Terra from Xehanort (heartwise) is to use the darkblade that Sora used to...
  3. G

i don't know if you guy's have spoiled things for yourselves (like i did) and watched the entire secret ending but... SPOILER ALERT Xehanort the aprentice doesn't have any of Terra's or MX's memories which means he wouldn't know that he could use a keyblade
  4. G

what do you mean? i never heard that that was a mistranslation
  5. G

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

they better come up with a damn good excuse as to why he doesn't remember to do anything and why he'll be losing 98 levels.
  6. G

Because Vanitas is that fucking cool thats why. Seriously, have you seen him unmasked? I went Dogwut and shamisen at the SAME TIME!
  7. G

Damn it, sry for double post, i hit quote instead of edit on the one above.
  8. G

look at post below, sry for double, hit wrong button
  9. G

Ok, this has been annoying the piss out of me for almost all 29 pages. WEARING AN "ORGANIZATION CLOAK DOESN'T MAKE YOU PART OF THE ORGANIZATION! The purpose of the cloak is to make you almost untouchable by the darkness. In Re: CoM DiZ says that the Organization wears them because not even they...
  10. G

Why new shapes? (First post!)

good job, too bad you couldn't get a better pic of ven's keyblade
  11. G

Namine look alike in bbs

how does that make sense, its a prequel
Back