• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8

Lit ► Fablehaven

Anyone read these books? Fablehaven is my second favorite book series, next to Harry Potter. There are 4 books out now, with the 5th and final releasing next Spring. It's about a secret sanctuary for magical creatures. There's something for everyone in these books, whether its action or humor...
  2. 8

Favorite KH2 Keyblade

Well, there's a lot of Keyblades and I'm just wondering which is your favorites? I like: Monchrome (after Timeless River) Rambling Rose (after Beast's Castle Part 2) Sleeping Lion (talking to Leon) Bond of Flame (before The World that Never Was)
  3. 8

I'm New!!

Hey guys, I'm 8bubbles8joe, or you can call me Joey. Kingdom Hearts was what I call my first "real" video game. (Besides Ocarina). It is my all time favorite game. Then, I got KH2 on the release date and I still play that today. Also, I own Re: CoM and I need to find $35 for 358/2 Days! I...
Back