• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

A Soul of Silver with a Heart of Gold ((Pokemon - SIGN UP/OOC THREAD))

Hey everyone, it's Every, back from the seemingly-dead. *waves hands in a spooky fashion* Anyway, with the releases of Heart Gold and Soul Silver out in Japan right now, I thought it would be fun to make a nice and simple Pokemon rp based in the Johto region to celebrate! (Yes I know, the title...
  2. E

Pokemon: Action Replay

((For those wishing to join, please do at the sign up thread.)) GAME OVER Go to next level? PRESS START ... ...ERROR MESSAGE: DATA CORRUPTION. VIRUS DETECTED. NINTENDO OPERATING SYSTEMS ARE NOW OFFLINE. ...SWITCHING TO ALTIMIS SINGNO SYSTEMS. SYSTEMS ARE NOW ONLINE. YOUR GAME DATA...
  3. E

Action Replay (Pokemon Roleplay RETRY) (Sign Up//OOC)

I'm so sorry! I got really sick during the week I was to start the roleplay, and then nearly forgot about it. I really want to try this kind of roleplay, so I'm putting up a new thread for people to sign up in. If you joined the last one, you can just link your previous template here and that...
  4. E

Action Replay (Pokemon Roleplay) (Sign Ups and OOC)

Story You've been waiting for months and months and then...yes! The new Pokemon game is out! Pokemon Platinum: Renegade Edition! You heard that it was a Pokemon Platinum game with a "hidden surprise" in it. And only a few select people were able to acquire this game, for there are under 20...
  5. E

Fanfiction ► Make Some Noise

(Note: This is a Pokemon fanfic. Warnings would be for language, I presume. This is a humor/adventure fic. I have no idea why I'm writing this. Edit: Oops, wrong title.) Make Some Noise Part One: The Start of a Journey and a Potential Fire Thank you for purchasing "Life Lessons to go by as...
  6. E

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation!

(Those interested must join in the sign up thread) It was a bright day outside, but despite this, a laboratory in the Orre region, casted a long dark shadow along the ground. Scientists inside walked its halls, tapping their clipboards with their pens and talking in low voices in front of...
  7. E

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation! (Sign up)

(Note: This is also technically a retry of an old rp I had) Life was normal. But then you woke up one day to find yourself trapped in a laboratory. You're tired, hungry, and...your appearence has changed, and not exactly for the best. Maybe you've got strange ears, claws, or tails that...
  8. E

Pokemon: A Falling Republic

http://forums.khinsider.com/role-playing/102752-pokemon-falling-republic-occ-sign-up.html <---Sign up/OOC It was a sunny day in the world of Pokemon, contrary to the metaphorical dark clouds that loomed over the regions. On the ocean, a boat was going toward a place known as the Orre region. A...
  9. E

Pokemon: A Falling Republic (OCC/Sign up)

(Was inspired by a fic by "Damned Lolita" on FFN) The world of Pokemon is a glorious world, full of promising dreams of trainers going off to become Pokemon Masters. But... In the year 2008, in the countries of Orre, Kanto, Hoenn, the Sevii Islands, and recently Sinnoh has come under the...
  10. E

Pokemon: Regigigas and the Three Sages (Sign up)

Story: Genovia, the city of fallen gems lies in the center of the Sinnoh region. It's host every year to the Memori Festival, a time to remember our triumphs and hardships of the past and present and to give blessings to one another for a successful future. It's quite famous for its Pokemon...
  11. E

When Cicadas Cry (Higurashi) Sign up and OOC

WARNING: This will be a serious, violent and bloody roleplay based off the anime "Higurashi no Naka Koro ni", with some elements changed. If you are not comfortable with that, then you probably shouldn't participate in this one. I'm sort of trying to test out and see if I could roleplay as...
  12. E

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//)

OOC: Use this Field - .hack//Wiki - a Wikia wiki when making word combinations (World R:2)IC: It was a beautiful day in the town of Mac Anu, like it was always programmed to be. People communicated with others about item trades or mission quests and the like. Fun was to be had by all in the...
  13. E

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//) (Sign-up and OOC)

Story The World. The most popular online virtual reality game all around the globe. Everyone is playing it. But as the world your used to, the one you call reality, becomes so technelogically advanced and the world you play in becomes more real by the minute, do you ever wonder what's...
  14. E

Pokemon: Tournament of the Three Sages (Signup)

Story "We could rule the world you know." The blue sprite said casually one fateful day. The other two stared at it. "What do you mean?" asked the pink one. "Think about it. We control the knowledge, willpower, and emotions of all the human and Pokemon world. If it wasn't for us, they...
  15. E

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

http://forums.khinsider.com/role-playing/98503-kingdom-hearts-life-destiny-islands-5-sign-up-3.html ^Please refer to here for rules, back story, characters, and sign up^ The day started out like any over used cliche' of an roleplay-perfect. The sun was warm, but not blindingly bright, the...
  16. E

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5 (Sign Up)

Collab: Niwa and Every Heart That's right, the oldest Kingdom Hearts roleplay that won several roleplay awards is back with their 5th installment! Story The journey first started with AJ, Kazu, Maggie, Rin, and Zex-ordinary kids who were cast into adventure when Destiny Islands was...
  17. E

Fanfiction ► The Wizards Malarky

.:.The Yaxley Way.:. Voldemort cursed under his breath as he looked out at the front lawn of his super secret headquarters. He really needed to get the lawn mowed at some point. But for some reason, he couldn't think of the magical way of getting the grass cut, only thinking of the muggle way...
  18. E

.:.Lucius Has A Crisis.:. He poked it. It didn't do anything. He poked at it once more. It still didn't do anything. Lucius frowned, glaring at the object that he had once taken pride in. No matter what he did, it wouldn't return to the former glory it once had. Being in Azkaban would do...
  19. E

ooc: The funny thing is, the title is spelled incorrectly, and there's actually a reason for that, which will be revealed in the very last chapter-ish thing I write for this. Anyway, I had these three done, so I figured, why not? Might as well put them all up... .:.Be Prepared.:. "I'm never...
  20. E

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: The Shadows Of Orre (KHI Members Included!)

Well, I've always regretted never finishing the entire KingDumb Hearts series, so I decided to do a crazy Pokemon fic, one that has you as the members of KHI, in it as well! But what exactly you all will be doing? You'll see... And Muffinman? No hard feelings... Chapter One: In Which The...
Back