• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PrinnyGod

I SEE YOU DRIVIN ROUND TOWN WITH THE GIRL I LOVE AND I'M LIKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ6rJ-ra8zg&feature=player_embedded
  2. PrinnyGod

I made an awesome

The theatrhythm avatar thingies are adorable: More to come~ ALSO: Is this the right place to post these?
  3. PrinnyGod

Never played XIII yet still made a lightning tag

Without Text With Text *Is totally intimidated by all you people with actual talent but finally got the balls to post something*
  4. PrinnyGod

Sort of, kind of, back again?

I know none of you really know me, but I've had an account here for quite a while, although I didn't really post very often. I'm hoping that this summer I can actually manage to be active enough to not feel like a super-lurker or something.(Only 192 posts in almost two years... ugh...)
  5. PrinnyGod

Psychonauts - "What a nice lady!"

Psychonauts Just recently rented and beat this from gamefly. Thinking of doing a new game with cheats to see all this supposed extra dialogue. It's a very well done game. Love the art style. Also: Tim Schafer wants to make Psychonauts 2- Destructoid This HAS to be made. Too bad it probably...
  6. PrinnyGod

Support Japan's recovery through PSN

To help support the recovery in Japan, Sony created an option on the PSN to donate various amounts of money($2, $5, $10, $25 and $50) from your wallet to the American Red Cross – Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Fund. You also get a free theme for your PS3. Japan Tsunami Appeal On PSN –...
  7. PrinnyGod

so yeah

I've been messin around in GIMP, trying to see if I'd make anything half decent. Text No Text I guess I did alright. Kinda feels like its missing something, maybe?
  8. PrinnyGod

cute lil bad-ass

V1 V2 I noticed how obnoxious the little clipping mask/displacement stuff on the left looked, so I tried blurring it a little: I know this is relatively simple, but I didn't want to go overboard like I usually do.
  9. PrinnyGod

Something New

This was my first attempt at making a sig with a human in it. Not that great, but I thought it was good for my first attempt.(Actually, I followed a tutorial) I'm too lazy right now to go back and fix anything wrong with it lol. Maybe later.
  10. PrinnyGod

I don't remember if this was explained but.....

While I was replaying KH2 I noticed something while playing as Roxas. Right before the Twilight Thorn appears, when Roxas turns around, you can see somebody in a Organization Coat for a few seconds. Does anyone know who it is? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Walkthrough - Part 7 Sorry if this has...
  11. PrinnyGod

Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

My first attempt at smudging in a sig, I made three versions cause I wasn't sure which one looked best. V1 V2 V3 To be honest I didn't really tweak with much except the colors, keep in mind I'm not very good at this yet.... EDIT: New Versions V4 V5 V6
  12. PrinnyGod

Newbie Alert!

Hello another new member here. I've played the kingdom hearts games for a while and decided to join these forums when I saw how large it is. Hope to have fun.
Back