• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I watched all the main story scenes of Chi and I still don't really get the plot

I know that Back Cover will likely reveal all the huge things about Chi's plot, and why it's relevant for KH3, but before 2.8 comes out I'd like to get a better grasp on browser Chi's plot. I have a basic idea of what's happening, but I'd like to dig deeper into the intricacies of the plot so I...
  2. R

Do I really have to beat this game's story quests to understand KH3 when it comes out?

Or would watching Chi Back Cover tell me everything I need to know? I really don't want to have to beat this game's 300+ quests to understand the story. I have no problem beating any other KH game to get the story, but Unchained Chi's gameplay is incredibly repetitive because of the mobile...
  3. R

I don't think this forum should be in the future of Kingdom Hearts section anymore

Since it's available worldwide now, shouldn't it be moved to the handheld entries sub-forum?
  4. R

This site's download section

I just checked out KHInsider's downloading site, and I am wondering if it really is legit or not to download cutscenes and music albums on whatnot on this site. I think it isn't, as this is a fansite and probably not a site where permission is given to stream stuff. It would probably be...
  5. R

I need visual help with Mission 25

I'm trying to fully complete this mission, but it's hard, so I would like a video so I can figure out what order to collect the emblems in.
Back