• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dragonsclaw

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Gosh darn I was late D: Well I'm 100% sure it's legit. Learning Jap paid off :3 The realm of Sleep... Hopefully this will connect the Chambers. I feel like KH3D is basically BBS vol 2 :/
  2. dragonsclaw

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Hey guys, just to let you know, The Cloaked Mysterious Man who appeared in BBS will appear in KH3D! Thoughts?
  3. dragonsclaw

Favorite Command and Command Style?

Terra: Solo Arcanum, Fatal Impact Ven: Tornado FTW, WingBlade Aqua: I have many Favs eg Magic Hour, Firaga Burst, Raging Storm, Thundaga Shot, Command Style - Ghost Drive
  4. dragonsclaw

Easy Way to Get Once More and Second Chance

An easy way for Aqua to get Second Chance is by mending Esuna and Reflect together with the Pulsing Crystal ! :D
  5. dragonsclaw

Kingdom hearts at San Diego comic con

Wow they changed the names of Aqua and Ven's keyblade. Now it Rainfell(Rainfall) and Wayward Wind ( Fresh Breeze )
  6. dragonsclaw

FINALLY FREAKIN DID IT!

Hahaha I felt so happy when I beat him with them all :) Good to know that you are happy as well :D Vanish is a great move on him and after a while he aint so hard but nothing is better than beating the game 100% :DDD Can't wait for the new secret boss
  7. dragonsclaw

(spoilers) no last episode? Need help D:

I think it is the same on all modes, I did each modes with each character and still got the last episode with the Xehanort Reports. To see the secret ending, it is just to beat the last episode on Proud I think.
  8. dragonsclaw

Help on KH:BBS

On all the modes it is the same, just obtain all the Xehanort Reports, no need for treasure-hunting :3
  9. dragonsclaw

KH 3DS - Confirmed

This game is indeed going to be interesting. I wonder what the last world will be... *Sigh* Im forced to get another console due to kingdom hearts hahhaha
  10. dragonsclaw

New thought on new boss in BBS

Well one thing is for sure... I am gonna get owned so bad when I fight this boss :'( Now to level up to the impossible lv 99 man everyone really wants to kill Aqua! :'( Braig, Xehanort, Vanitas - the main baddies :P even the secret boss, my god, what did she ever do?
  11. dragonsclaw

Official Birth by Sleep Translation Request Thread

Hey just wondering, what happened to the coliseum in Aqua's part? always wanted to know what Hades said. Not trying to be bothersome or anything though but it would be interesting.
  12. dragonsclaw

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

What what what? Sora's parts?
  13. dragonsclaw

Question please

I got Report 12 in the Keyblade Graveyard. It seems I am missing another report. 13?
  14. dragonsclaw

Question please

I got 5 via Terra fighting bosses in mirage arena
  15. dragonsclaw

Question please

Okay, I got Terra's Report 5 . All I need is Ven's Other report. Anyone else got any ideas?
  16. dragonsclaw

Question please

K, thanks guys. Now back onto the question. Im on a search for Xehanort's report 5 and 12. One for Terra and another for Ven but I can't seem to find them. Please share your knowledge!
  17. dragonsclaw

Question please

Ok then, soo how do I move it :\
  18. dragonsclaw

Question please

Where can I find all the Secret reports of Xehanort in BBS? Im missing 5 and 12?
  19. dragonsclaw

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Can someone help answer this? Where are the locations of Xehanort's reports?
  20. dragonsclaw

its becoming absurd

I do not recall Donald and Goofy ever having seen Roxas. So they do not know what Roxas looks like. But they know that Sora looks like Roxas in a way. So add one and one together.
Back