• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

I had a bit of trouble with this myself. My first try I just decided to rush in at him impulsively. xD Obviously that killed me. Then my brother told me that killing those Tentaclaws really helped considering it paralyzed him once they were defeated. It takes a while, but when I was fighting...
  2. R

Favorite KH2 Keyblade

My favourite keyblade is Oblivion. It's pretty badass. xP
  3. R

Larxene Great Character Horrible Person

She was pretty mean! Though as mean as she was, I still think she's awesome! xD Her comment about how Roxas should "go and smash his head against the window or something" made me laugh. XP
  4. R

PreOrder Question

I pre-ordered mine too. I got a poster and four postcards.
  5. R

what day are you on?

I think I'm on day 193 or something like that... I wish I had more time to play it!! <3
  6. R

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

I like both systems. I take them both as they are. =D
  7. R

noobs

Roxas has two look-alikes. If you mean his Somebody (the kid with the brown hair), then that's Sora. But if you're talking about the kid who looks exactly like Roxas, then that would be Ven.
  8. R

Axel and his woman Advice

Heehee, I just saw that part recently, and it made me lol too! xD It makes me wonder just how much experience he might have.
  9. R

How Many of You have it?

My brother pre-ordered it for me months ago, so I got it last week.
  10. R

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

I believe it said in Chain of Memories that the coats protect them from darkness or whatever...
  11. R

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I like the majority of them. Luxord isn't on the list and I really like him... But my other favourites would have to be Axel and Roxas.
Back