• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Question

I am not sure if this is teh right place to ask questions, but you see is it okay for I am not that really active in forums? I do check in once in a while.
  2. K

What happen to the forums?

I read about the change of the version of this forums, and I want to know some of the things that had been changed. I didn't logon this forums for a very very long time. So someone please explain to me?
  3. K

Who like Pokemon here?

Does anyone like Pokemon here?
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Darkcula: The Hero of Darkness

Hello, I am back on this forums. Anyway just to say one thing first: Moderator, if there was a same thread about this one, please block that old thread. I am just starting new here. I will post each chapter by once or twice a week. If there is any error, then please reply with your opinion...
  5. K

Music Themes in BBS

I really impressed and likes all the music themes in BBS. They really did made a good improvement on Radiant Garden's theme in BBS. I really like all of them. What do you think?
  6. K

If you were President...

This is just general discussion only. If you were the President of the USA, what would you do for this country and the world? Please don't fram or spam other's ideas. As of me, I would renew the economy with new technological advancement in technology and science, like for energy. I will cut...
  7. K

BBS Jump Fandub Trailer

Did anyone saw the fandub of the BBS Jump Trailer in the morning today on khinsider.com that they posted on it? It was so funny XD. My opinions are that Aqua's voice is so perfect that it sounded like that is her voice in English version than Japanese version. Man I even thought that Vanthias's...
  8. K

Do you think 2010 will be better year?

What do you thinki? You can allow to express your opinions about this, but please don't spam or flame other opinions. This is just Yes, because blah blah blah or No, because blah blah blah. For me, I think it will be better year because it is like a new beginning in the next decade of the...
  9. K

2010 Resolutions

So guys and gals, does anybody have any new resolutions for the next year, 2010? Here is the list of my resolutions: 1. Have a great year 2. Work as harder than last year as I can 3. Less Stress 4. Be more patient 5. Be less angry 6. Do more well in Math and Grammer when writing stories...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Megaman Battle Network Cylords Meltdown

This is my own fan-fictional Megaman Battle Network story, taking place after Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar and Falzar. Not all grammer is perfect, but if you found ones then please post in your reply. I will post it each week on Friday. I hope you enjoy, and HAPPY NEW YEAR:lol...
  11. K

Last Day of 2009

Tomorrow is the last day of the year 2009. So are you guys and gals are doing anything speical or anything you want to do for tomorrow? For me, I am just going to do anything I want or need to do. What about you guys and gals? One thing for sure is I am excited what will I do in next year...
  12. K

Godzilla

Who like to watch Godzila? I watched all the main film of every Godzilla series, from the Original Showa period to Milinieum series. If you want to watch some great, clasic Godzilla movie, then go to crackle.com.
  13. K

Sexeual Attraction and Stuff

I would like to say that please make this mature, and help other people answer about many questions about sex and all similar other stuff relates that at the best of your ability, either if you are a male or female. This is more about sexual appreances, and attractions to male and female people...
  14. K

Something is wrong on yahoo.com

Okay, just when I went to Internet and my homepage was yahoo.com. When I signed in, my Avast detected a Trojan Horse virus and stopped from infecting my computer. I don't know, but something is wrong with yahoo.com right now so if you have yahoo.com for your homepage or planning to go to...
  15. K

Some Help on Lock On & Short Cut

I really don't get how to do lock on and short cut. Can some explain me how do I use it in the game? I just started playing Days today because I got it yesterday for Christmas ( I know it isn't fair and all).
  16. K

Fanfiction ► Total Drama Society

Yes, I am writing/typing my own story based on Total Drama Series. I know that most people think it is ridicilously suck, but I don't care alright. Anyway who read this and enjoy it, I am glad about it. Anyway enjoy! Every chapter will be posted every week on Thursday:cool: Total Drama...
  17. K

Bullet Train for USA

I have been thinking about this long time. Okay if USA had the enough money to build our own Bullet Train (if you don't know what is Bullet Train, then please don't reply this) is it possible to build the railway for it from New York City to Chicago? If so how would we do it?
  18. K

Help/Support ► Study Time

I'm in Junior now and I do work at school. I want to be better student than just being good. How much time should I study? You see I'm in major on Information Technology and I think I have not been lately studying on my notes. So I need some help. How much time should I study?
  19. K

Your Favorite ► Who is cuter?

What do you think? Pick only one.
  20. K

BBS: What we know so far

This is a thread to discuss what we know so far about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. I will make a list of the things we know about the game so far. If I missed something then please reply:cool: 1. The story takes place 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game 2. There are 3...
Back