• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Question

I am not sure if this is teh right place to ask questions, but you see is it okay for I am not that really active in forums? I do check in once in a while.
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Fan-Fic FAQs

Re: So you want to post a fanfiction What do you mean by "indent?"
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Fan-Fic FAQs

Re: So you want to post a fanfiction Hello, I want to post one fan-fic story I have been working on. It is my own Ace Attorney story. I had been writing it for about a week. I also started to type it to make some grammer corrections in case. How should I post it?
  4. K

What happen to the forums?

I read about the change of the version of this forums, and I want to know some of the things that had been changed. I didn't logon this forums for a very very long time. So someone please explain to me?
  5. K

Who like Pokemon here?

Does anyone like Pokemon here?
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Darkcula: The Hero of Darkness

Chapter 1 Birth of Darkcula Part 1 At Harrisburg, Pennsylvania the air of autumn has finally come again. The people are waking up in the morning, to get ready for school and work. At the top of the hill, there is a huge mansion where our young lad lives, who will soon, and begins his...
  7. K

Yes I do have quite problem with sticking with the right tense. I am not good on sticking with the tense through the whole paragraph, either if it is about the past or present, which I really want to say the present.
  8. K

Hello, I am back on this forums. Anyway just to say one thing first: Moderator, if there was a same thread about this one, please block that old thread. I am just starting new here. I will post each chapter by once or twice a week. If there is any error, then please reply with your opinion...
  9. K

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

I think BBS surpass any game, even other Kingdom Hearts game. Even it can surpass 358/2 Days.
  10. K

Xehanort Reports Translated

Interesting, so MX's homeworld is realy Distany Islands. I guess during his younger time Sora and Riku has not born yet. Eraqus is kind of foolish of him, believing only in the Light while MX want balance in light and darkness.
  11. K

Music Themes in BBS

I really impressed and likes all the music themes in BBS. They really did made a good improvement on Radiant Garden's theme in BBS. I really like all of them. What do you think?
  12. K

If you were President...

This is just general discussion only. If you were the President of the USA, what would you do for this country and the world? Please don't fram or spam other's ideas. As of me, I would renew the economy with new technological advancement in technology and science, like for energy. I will cut...
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Other Sider

Chapter 11 Hollow Bastion Visit#2 On the Gummi Ship, “Man, glad that’s over,” Atlus said tired. “Yeah, but we better be prepared when Hades strikes back,” Goofy said recommended. “Good idea, and….hey we are getting signal,” Donald said. “What is it about?” Atlus asked. Donald accepts...
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Megaman Battle Network Cylords Meltdown

Chapter 3 Trouble on the Net After school was over, Lan and his friends went back to home. “Welcome back, Lan. So how was school?” asked his mother. “It was great, mom. Well anyway I got to go on the Net,” replied Lan happily. “Okay, but remember to get out of Net before dinner is ready,”...
  15. K

Chapter 2 Virus Busting “All right, everyone! Please Jack-In your Net Navi into our class network,” said Ms. Hiromi. “Okay, Jack-In Megaman Execute!” said Lan as he jacked-in Megaman into the Internet. Megaman and all the other students’ Net Navis were jacked-in into the school’s network...
  16. K

BBS Jump Fandub Trailer

Did anyone saw the fandub of the BBS Jump Trailer in the morning today on khinsider.com that they posted on it? It was so funny XD. My opinions are that Aqua's voice is so perfect that it sounded like that is her voice in English version than Japanese version. Man I even thought that Vanthias's...
  17. K

old keyblade in new trailer

It looks very interesting with many other keyblades that appeared or use in KH1 & KH2 is in the trailer and at the Gathering Place.
  18. K

Do you think 2010 will be better year?

What do you thinki? You can allow to express your opinions about this, but please don't spam or flame other opinions. This is just Yes, because blah blah blah or No, because blah blah blah. For me, I think it will be better year because it is like a new beginning in the next decade of the...
  19. K

2010 Resolutions

So guys and gals, does anybody have any new resolutions for the next year, 2010? Here is the list of my resolutions: 1. Have a great year 2. Work as harder than last year as I can 3. Less Stress 4. Be more patient 5. Be less angry 6. Do more well in Math and Grammer when writing stories...
  20. K

This is my own fan-fictional Megaman Battle Network story, taking place after Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar and Falzar. Not all grammer is perfect, but if you found ones then please post in your reply. I will post it each week on Friday. I hope you enjoy, and HAPPY NEW YEAR:lol...
Back