• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Your Order has been dispatched!?

Hi everyone, So.. I woke up and checked my email. And this is what I found Translated it says something like: Your order has been dispatched. This is in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. And Usually this means the order will be delivered the same day! So I guess that's a lucky me :D Unfortunately...
  2. M

Getting BBS to play online

Hey, haven't seen a real thread about this yet and I don't want anyone to miss this possibility. Here is what you have to do: 1. download ad-hoc party from the ps-store (ps3) (can't tell you where it is in the ps-store since I dont know the english names) 2. be sure your ps3 is connect with...
  3. M

What's your psn account?

I was wondering what other peoples' psn accounts are (ps3) so that I can add them and play bbs with them:D
  4. M

PSN accounts

Hi, i'm looking for psn accounts for usage in kh bbs (ps3 ad-hoc party)
  5. M

Hi everyone

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the upcoming kh game bbs. Is there a thread of PSN accounts, so that player's can find each other to use with multiplayer?
Back