• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kwkatz09

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

Actually I've had a dream about getting BBS too. I went to the store to buy it and when I got to the store looked in my wallet and all the money I had been saving for it was gone. ;_; nightmare. Also, right next to it on the shelf was Kingdom Hearts Coded for DS. The strange thing about that is...
  2. kwkatz09

UMD Update?

Installing mine right now. :)
  3. kwkatz09

Any One See Any Internet Advertisments Yet?

Yeah I saw the same one you did from gaiaonline. So exciting. >u<
  4. kwkatz09

BBS Preperation!!

I'm pretty much all ready. Right now I'm installing the update so my psp is at the latest version incase BBS needs that (so I can get right to playing). And the day before I will charge my psp to full. The day of I will wear my Kingdom Hearts shirt and Sora's necklace to celebrate. :) Will...
  5. kwkatz09

Favourite Quotes

One of my favorites ---> Hades: Did you forget who you're talking to? I am the Lord of the Dead! Auron: No wonder no one wants to die
  6. kwkatz09

Awesome BBS Review! :D

I just watched it. Pretty nice review. I can't wait for BBS. :)
  7. kwkatz09

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts so I am defiantly pumped for this, but I don't want SE to drag their heels about releasing it like they have been doing with BBS. I'm so sick of all the waiting. s1worstbirthdayever
  8. kwkatz09

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Cool! I'm glad it's coming to the DS. That's funny because a couple months ago I had a dream that I bought Coded and it was a DS game. :)
  9. kwkatz09

Does anyone still...

I don't get teary eyed at the end of KH1 or KH2 anymore because I have played them so many times the emotion has warn away. But I do still get teary eyed at the end of KH: Days.
  10. kwkatz09

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

I've been pretty excited since the BBS website has been launched. I've been checking it everyday. I hope it gets something posted on it soon, like maybe a trailer or the actual release date. x)
  11. kwkatz09

Aqua makes me feel so homy.

I already like Aqua better than Kairi and I haven't played BBS yet. This is how I see the main KH girls Aqua > Namine > Xion > *insert something nasty* > Kairi Aqua is mah sistah.
  12. kwkatz09

crown stickers?

So these crown stickers are kind of like the Dalmatians in KH1?
  13. kwkatz09

crown stickers?

I don't know what Crown Stickers are either. I didn't play FM+ so I have also been wondering this.
  14. kwkatz09

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

These screenshots get me so excited. xD I hope there will be many more to come.
  15. kwkatz09

I can't wait for this! By the way I was wondering what Crown Stickers is...I didn't play KH2 FM.
  16. kwkatz09

Some English BBS Screens

*goes to get a mop to clean up my drool* Too Awesome! xD
  17. kwkatz09

Same here I also screamed. And jumped up and down. I'm glad nobody was in the room at the time.... But anyways this is great news it sure made my day. :)
  18. kwkatz09

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

I agree. They say it's coming out this summer....well give us some proof! They act like we don't exist right now! And FFXIII is out here so they have no excuse not to be working on some BBS news to tell us.
  19. kwkatz09

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread Wow cool! Yet another VA confirmed for Birth By Sleep. Now if only we could get a confirmation for Terra and Aqua's voice actors.....I would be happier than a Seagull with a French fry! s1elleface
  20. kwkatz09

sea salt scenes

I liked them and all but....who would want to do the same thing over and over everyday after work? I would get bored going up the clock tower and eating the same ice cream day after day.
Back