• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Igloo9

The other game

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there supposed to be another game in between KH3D and KH3? I don't mean chronologically, but just another mystery game coming out later. Is there still a mystery game out there or is KH3 coming next?
  2. Igloo9

Should games become more like...games?

This is a topic I've been wanting to bring up. I read some similar posts on another site awhile back, so I thought I would start a discussion about it here. Feel free to disagree 100%, but please don't flame me. It's just a personal opinion. Would you agree that video games are becoming too...
  3. Igloo9

Laptop specs question

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move it to the appropriate place if needed. Anyway, I might be getting a new laptop soon. I think I found one I like, but I need to know if the specs are good for what I want to use it for (I'm not very good with specs) I want the specs to be good...
  4. Igloo9

Mega Man 8 or Mega Man & Bass?

Which one is more fun? MM8 for Ps1 or MM&Bass for SNES? Don't ask why, it's kind of for a stupid reason.
  5. Igloo9

Can someone translate this for me?

This was posted on one of Fairy Tail's seiyuu's blogs. Could someone translate it for me? Google translate and Babelfish aren't good at it at all. 今日はアニメ『フェアリーテイル』の打ち入りでした!! なんと2年目が決まったのですよ〜〜〜〜(*^□^*) いやぁ!めでたいねっ!嬉しいねっ! たぁくさんの関係者の方々がいらっしゃってましたぁー!!!!
  6. Igloo9

It would have been cooler if it went like this.

o_o LOL, that would be hilarious. But Nomura could think of a way to make him keep his face. But I know what you mean.
  7. Igloo9

I feel like this is a very stupid question but...

Oh, right. I keep forgetting that.
  8. Igloo9

Because his heartless was killed, then his nobody. And if they both are killed, but the heartless is killed first, they come back complete. Again, I could be wrong, but I could have sworn I read that somewhere.
  9. Igloo9

You're right, because the example you gave me really explained why you thought it would be stupid.
  10. Igloo9

I think so, except I'm not sure if Sora necessarily was a "heartless" after he came back. I could be wrong, I'm still confused about a few things like that.
  11. Igloo9

What's wrong with that? Twists are good, and that would be a huge o_o moment.
  12. Igloo9

Well, his heartless was killed in KH1. Nobody killed in KH2. And since they're both dead, and the heartless was killed before the nobody, that means they become complete again...I think. So I guess in KH3 he's back, alive, and complete. Oh shi-
  13. Igloo9

This has to do with Vanitas's face. According to Nomura, it's Vanitas who looks like Sora, not Sora who looks like Vanitas. When Sora filled in the "dark" half of Ven's heart, it affected Vanitas's face since he basically was that dark half. It should have been the other way around; it would...
  14. Igloo9

Chrono Trigger quick question

I've never played Chrono Trigger. Well, I have for maybe 10 minutes but I never actually sat down and really played it. And, well, I am thinking about playing it, but I have a question. Should I play the SNES version, or the DS version? I know there's a few differences, such as the DS version...
  15. Igloo9

Pokemon HG/SS question

Hey. I was just wondering if I should get Pokemon HG/SS. I played RBY when I was young and loved it. But the thing is, I have never played the original G, S, or C. Should I play one of the original ones first, then the remake? Or should I just go ahead and get HG or SS and play that as my first...
  16. Igloo9

2 small questions that I don't get.

^ I see, thanks guys! That cleared it all up. ^_^
  17. Igloo9

2 small questions that I don't get.

I have 2 questions. And I really don't get them, can someone please explain them for me? 1. About the keyblade wars... How exactly will Kingdom Hearts (the heart, not the game) bring them back? So far, this is the chronological order of events: - Xehanort was a keyblade weilder - He heard...
  18. Igloo9

Is it really that hard for SE to do this?

Control options/button config. I mean, why can't they give us the option to change our controls? A lot of the people are used to the japanese controls from FM, FM+, and importing BBS. SE got it right at first with Days, when they gave us the japanese controls, but now they're going back to...
  19. Igloo9

Anime character help

Alright guys, I need some help. I'm going to be cosplaying very soon for an anime convention. I had a character/costume in mind, but I don't think I will be able to get it in time, and it's a hard costume to make yourself. So I might just cosplay a different character, but I want want that...
  20. Igloo9

What video game is this song from?

From 2:20 to 2:30 in this video: ScrewAttack Video Game, Angry Video Game Nerd: Atari Jaguar Part I | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com I've heard that song before but I forgot what game it's from and the name of the song/when the song plays. Can someone tell me? Thanks!
Back