• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Just a few things I noticed. (Not spoiling anything, really)

Using Days as my comparison point, I noticed a few pleasing things present in Re:Coded. 1. The controls feel a lot smoother, and my thumb doesn't start to hurt nearly as fast as it did in Days. It just feels more responsive, and I don't feel like I have to mash down the D-Pad to get somewhere...
  2. E

Um...Is this right?

So...I just got to the final battle with Master Xehanort a few minutes ago (My tumb is in needn of some SERIOUS REST) after so much procrastination. I noticed that he looked just like Xehanort from KH2. Now, I may be slow for even asking this, but did Terra not get his body back? The fight...
  3. E

Star Crossed Lover's Tragedy

It's a work in progress, but I think it is coming along well so far. What do you think? Yes, it's heavily influenced by Romeo and Juliet, but it will NOT be a carbon copy. Star-Crossed Lover’s Tragedy By Erik Copper Introduction This is a story about love. This is...
  4. E

Wow...How long has it been?

I have no idea how long it has been since I last logged in to this site. I remember the fun I had here, but I don't really remember the people. I guess I'll try to get back into the swing of things here. So, it having been a while, I guess I'll introduce myself again. Prepare to be greeted! I...
  5. E

Am I thinking right?

Wow, I haven't been here in forever, but anyway, let's get on to the topic. I believe I post something similer to this before, but I need a batch of new answers. I am still convinced that KH3 might be an impossibility. Why? Let's dive right on in shall we? Reason number one. The search is over...
  6. E

Critique my first chapter?

2012: The End has come Introduction 2012 is the year the world will supposedly end. There are many theories, ranging from Aliens to Zombies. There are many theories, yes, but only one truth. What could that truth be? Where can it be found? What will happen? Well, we found out, for the year...
  7. E

My review of Days. Spoilers? Hells yeah!

Truth be told, this is my second regview ever. i hope it is in the right place, Intro:First it was Sora. Next it was still Sora. Then it was Roxas for a little bit, then more Sora. Now it is all Roxas. 388/2 days review comin' atcha! Story: The story revolves around Sora's Nobody, Roxas, and...
  8. E

Help?

I am stuck. Leechgrave is handing me my ass. On a Silver platter no less! So, I have the guide and it says fire magic is good, but my aim is always off, ot it never hits. I tried manully taking the Heartless eaters out, but i ended up dying. Any tips on how to beat him? I could really use some.
  9. E

Spoiled the game...

You guys sure? Well, do you at least fight her?
  10. E

Spoiled the game...

Not really. I just wanted it incase I did need it. It came in handy last ngith when I switched my weapons.
  11. E

Spoiled the game...

I hate it when that happens. I do it frequently wuth books. I turn to the very last page and read the last paragraph. This time I did it accidently and with a guide book. I held it wrong and it tunred to the last page. Temptation got the best of me and I g;anced at the page. SPOLIER ALERT I...
  12. E

A late introduction.

Hello. I am a bit late with posting this as I already have(Insert number of posts I can't recall here) on the site. It is a great site to have fun with. I started my day just like any other day. Going to Gaia. It consumes most of my time. Upon discovering this site I haven't been to Gaia today...
  13. E

Possible KH3 plots

Just some ideas I got for a possible KH3 plot. 1. The most common one: Xehanort is back and tries to wreck the world once again. 2. The Riku POV: Sora is, for unknown reasons, engulfed by darkness and Riku, being a Keybearer himself, goes to save him. 3. The BBS Reprocussions: Something from...
  14. E

MX source of all heartless?

Care to fill me in on what you are talking about? MX? the end of the Secret? What are all these things? If you are speaking of a secret ending I would have to see it again. But I have no clue what ypu are talking about.
  15. E

A couple questions.

I hope this is in the right place, I just have a few things that need some clarity. Namine can rearange the memories of Sora and anyone he comes in contact with. Does it explain how she got that power. Namine was the Nobody of Kairi. She must have a heartless too, right? is it still out there...
  16. E

Glitch spotted?

I was playing through a part when I noticed something funny. Xion's hood. Every frame switch it would be on or off. One moment it would be on, the the screen would cut to Axel, the camera would pan, and her hood would be off, then it would cut to Roxas, and her hood would be on. it happened...
  17. E

Putting pieces together

I am thorougly confused about the future of Kingdome Hearts. More specifically, Sora and friends. Riku, Sora, and Kairi, have been reunited on destiny island as seen at the end of KH2. Orginization XIII has been felled, Namine and Roxas are back with there originals, and there really is no more...
Back