• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kupo1121

D23 Japan 2018 Kingdom Hearts Merchandise: Sora (Second Form) Bring Arts & 2 Watch Variants

D23 Expo Japan 2018 will be taking place February 10-12 at the Tokyo Disney Resort. Beyond the confirmed Kingdom Hearts Fan Event, there will be merchandise sold exclusively to convention attendees. Last D23 - in 2015 - saw the release of a limited edition KH2 Sora Final Form Play Arts Kai...
  2. kupo1121

Officially-Licensed Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII Coat (for Women) UPDATE: & Unisex Parka!!!

On the subject of "eclectic Kingdom Hearts merchandise I never knew I wanted", 2017 has been a stellar year. There's been underwear, pocket mirrors, engagement rings, a watch, & another watch. However, this coat (which was apparently released for pre-order in Japan & globally 12/2/17, but is...
  3. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora and Kairi Spirit of Halloween Costumes Now Available...

Been seeing this around the interwebs but not on KHInsider so I decided to come here either ruin your day or make your day much better...jury is still out on which of those this does. Kingdom Hearts Costumes - Spirithalloween.com
  4. kupo1121

Anyone selling (or interested in selling) their Kingdom Hearts pins?

Hello, As the title states, I'm looking into purchasing some Kingdom Hearts pins. Given a lot of them came along with the remixes, they aren't easily found for sale on shopping sites, but I figured people here might have them. If you're not too attached to them and interested in helping a me...
  5. kupo1121

Rumors: Toy Fair 2017 Diamond Select Toys Upcoming Kingdom Hearts Figure Line + Minifigures?

Until these are officially confirmed (pending license approval), take this as you will, but there may be more KH merchandise at Toy Fair 2017 than publicly displayed. According to attendees of Toy Fair 2017, Diamond Select Toys (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Select_Toys) may be vying...
  6. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts Funko Pop Coming Soon? King Mickey Funko Pop Available to Pre-Order at Gamestop!

Until an official confirmation is made from Funko, take the following information with hopeful-yet-skeptical enthusiasm. Today, Gamestops made available the early-2017 upcoming Pop Funkos for pre-order at their store. Among the new list was one that I'm sure this community would find quite...
  7. kupo1121

Arby's Fast Food Advertises Using Kingdom Hearts

Not really news worthy, but in the category of "Things That Make Your Day Better," Arby's, the fast food chain, posted this to their Facebook page. I doubt they have a deal with Disney or Square Enix, but I figured it'd be nice if their intended target audience actually saw their spot-on...
  8. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts @ New York Toy Fair '16: Play Arts Kai, Plush, Busts, and Possible Funko Pops?

Hey KHi, past-active-member but permanent-lurker here! I was fortunate enough to attend the New York Toy Fair '16 today as press and stopped by the Square Enix Merchandise booth (among others) to find out what information I could. Square Enix Booth, Kelsey Britt, NA Merchandise Coordinator...
  9. kupo1121

NEW Kingdom Hearts Pin at Disney's Annual Pin Trading Event in September 2015

If I'm making a thread, it can only mean one thing...MERCHANDISE! (Since I'm never fast enough to post any other Kingdom Hearts-related news, I'm too slow compared to you guys :frown:). As we know, Disney has been meticulously releasing 1 Kingdom Hearts pin annually since 2011, this year's pin...
  10. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts San Diego Comic-con 2014 Exclusive Keyblade Keychains

With all this E3 hype that has surrounded us, this almost slipped by but last week Monogram International announced their exclusive limited edition merchandise for San Diego Comic con and among the list was this: This is a 2-piece box set including 2 zinc alloy keychains of Way to the Dawn...
  11. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts 3 Box Art??? EDIT: Thankfully Not Final Art

EDIT: NVM, I just looked at the cover closely and it says "Not Final Art" in the top right of the package. Thank god lol xD Please delete this thread ^_^ I don't know if this has been posted already but the main Kingdom Hearts Facebook page just posted these: Under the photo album "Kingdom...
  12. kupo1121

Best EXP Grinding Spot?

I haven't seen a thread on this yet (which I thought was a little shocking), but I could always be wrong. Anyways, the point it quite straight forward: - What are the best EXP grinding spots you have found for both Sora and Riku? - What are the best techniques you use to kill the enemies in...
  13. kupo1121

Munny Grinding???

To those who have the game and have been playing it a while, what do you think is the fastest or one of the quickest ways to get munny in the game that doesn't involve selling all your precious items? :( Is there a certain enemy that drops a lot of munny or a certain area you can get it from...
  14. kupo1121

Complete Report Help

I had a few question on the reports in general, so I figured I'd just make a whole thread where people can ask any questions they have pertaining to the Reports section of the game. My question is: - The trophy "Dream Pleaser" seems really tedious if I'm understanding it correctly. It says...
  15. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts 3D Forecast Questions

I can't find too much information about the forecast aspect of this game. There isn't much on it that I can find online or in the guide (for those that got it). The forecast shows a hidden enemy that is in a link portal somewhere in the world and a special item that you can gain extra DP for...
  16. kupo1121

News ► New Disney World/Land Kingdom Hearts Pin (#2)

Last year Disneyland Resort released their first every Kingdom Hearts Pin (you can look it up, it had Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in front of the Door to Darkness with the KH logo in the top left). This was important because it signified the Disney parks' first attempt to revisit the KH series...
  17. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts @ SDCC 2012

I decided to mimic the title of the "KHInsider @ E3 2012" for the topic this time around. For those who may not know, SDCC is San Diego Comic-Con 2012 and it is going to take place in mid-July (it's already sold out). Last year, Monogram was gracious enough to release Kingdom Hearts' 1st...
  18. kupo1121

Kotaku Speak-up: Should the Kingdom Hearts Games That Suck Still Count?

About Speak-up: Our readers have a lot to say, and sometimes what they have to say has nothing to do with the stories we run. That's why we have a forum on Kotaku called Speak Up. That's the place to post anecdotes, photos, game tips and hints, and anything you want to share with Kotaku at...
  19. kupo1121

Kingdom Hearts Memorabilia by NECA, Monogram, and Disneyland

Not much information has been going around lately about the game or its merchandise with US Square Enix currently not selling anything Kingdom Hearts on their online site and Hot Topic not really making too much new Kingdom Hearts products (finally...I never liked their stuff) I just figured I'd...
  20. kupo1121

AvataIr Menu Help

I recently decided to try and get the last two finish commands I need to complete the game 100% (D-Blizzaga and D-Firaga). I read how to get them in which you need to find 99 dalmations (D-Firaga) and buy it for 1 million SP (D-Blizzaga). I unfortunately do not know many people with this game...
Back