• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fire's fan

Angel Beats (SPOILERS)

I really love the anime Angel Beats, but something about the story confuses me. Why is it that Tenshi [SPOILER="has Otanashi's heart but was in the death-purgetory world before he was?"[/SPOILER] Can anyone explain that to me? Or at least come up with some good theories?
  2. Fire's fan

Darkness will become Light/ Light will fall into darkness

Could this mean that Riku is going to become the light and Sora become evil or struggle with darkness? If so how would that happen? It could mean the future death of Kairi, that's really the only reason Sora would ever be tempted by darkness. What do you think?
  3. Fire's fan

What do you see when the demons come

Diary of Dr. Roberts; Day 1, new patent There was a new girl walking back and forth in my waiting room, a rare happening in this small town. She didn't look like she was related to anyone in a hundred miles either. She was tall, thin and had hair so red it looked like it was on fire. I couldn't...
  4. Fire's fan

Edgar Allen Poe story club/Roleplay club

I would like to start a club where we read stories by our favorite authors and then make up characters and tell it from their point of view. Then the club votes who chooses the next story (dosen't have the be EAP, can be anyone as long as it is reasonably short) based on their RP performance...
  5. Fire's fan

Gay/BaNaNa

Someone switched the word Ba nana with gay
  6. Fire's fan

Major help please!

I can't view the pictures in my albums and I still can't use the VM's. Can someone please take a look at this?
  7. Fire's fan

Help/Support ► I'm going crazy!

I started watching Texas chainsaw Massacure, and I started crying for Leatherface. FOR LEATHERFACE!!!!!!!! because of the self-mutilation and what he must have gone through to get to that point as a child, even with extreme mental defects. And when I was watching Scrubs I started laughing...
  8. Fire's fan

VM links not working

The vm links aren't working, I can't talk to someone using vm anymore. It's annoying, please fix it.
  9. Fire's fan

Crazy and Insane characters

Who are anime characters you find crazy and insane?
  10. Fire's fan

Scream 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5TsZ6iyaH4 So people, who do you think will be the next killer? Remember think about the unexpected!! Here are my thoughts: Sidney: Let's face it in each Scream she gets a little crazier, she might just snap from everyone making a joke out of it. Plus...
  11. Fire's fan

caption the picture

Just put what you think the person/animal would say in the picture What would the dog say?
  12. Fire's fan

What was she thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFed-Jmizv0&feature=BF&list=QL&index=3 I have loved this song since it came out like 2 summers ago, but I've only watched the video recently, and it made me wonder... Would you be like the girl in the song? Would you be like "Hell Yeah!Let's go!" or would you be...
  13. Fire's fan

Let's play S.H.I.T.

This game is called Sherlock Holmes In Trouble aka S.H.I.T. Hey there! I came up with a game where all you have to do is accuse the above person's avatar with something completely stupid based on some random aspect of the avatar. Example: Person 1's Avatar : Next person: Due to her smile...
  14. Fire's fan

Signature problems

I can't put new images on my signature, But on a happier note, I'm happy that I can upload pictures and customize my profile again! (THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  15. Fire's fan

U.S girl forced into Pakistan marriage?

Police Investigate California Girl's Claim She Was Forced Into Arranged Marriage in Pakistan - FoxNews.com I would do the same thing if my parents thought they could do that to me.
  16. Fire's fan

Spending Cuts, Will they fail?

Senate Dems Answer House GOP on Spending Cuts, Reid Predicts Bills Will Fail - FoxNews.com I think they will, Tell me what you think.
  17. Fire's fan

Obama: No arming of Americans in Mexico

Obama: No Arming of U.S. Agents in Mexico - FoxNews.com Obama, is being stupid with this. With all the drug wars going on and the fact that Mexico City is the Kidnapping capitol of the world, means I'm going to carry arms with me down there. I don't care if Obama (or Lady Clinton pulling the...
  18. Fire's fan

U.S. cutting U.N. funding?

U.K. Pulls Plug on United Nations Spending, in Move That is Bound to Hearten U.S. Critics - FoxNews.com I think we (The U.S.) should, we can govern ourselves and don't need other governmetns telling us what we are doing wrong while starving their own people thank-you-very-much. So because I...
  19. Fire's fan

Pheonix police departmentfilled with liars?

FoxNews.com - Phoenix Under Federal Scrutiny After Probe Finds Flaws With Kidnapping Stats Basicly, the Pheonix police department has lied about the amount of kiddnappings in the city to get more federal funds. It's pathetic and low, if they wanted more funds all they had to do was ask for...
  20. Fire's fan

Custom User page is back!?!?!?!?

Is it or is it just a flaw on my page? Today I noticed the custom button was back! If the admins did it THANK-YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not, well back to gray......
Back