• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fire's fan

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I liked it. I particularly liked the multiplayer, I had so much chasing down my brothers and hitting them with sword-like blunt objects until they dropped some cash and disappeared.
  2. Fire's fan

Fanfiction ► The Power behind Kingdom Hearts, Destiny

Bumping.( I promise I'll update soon, probably after finals)
  3. Fire's fan

The X's in organization

If it's a mark of heresy, would that mean only those who have darkness in them have an X?
  4. Fire's fan

Angel Beats (SPOILERS)

I really love the anime Angel Beats, but something about the story confuses me. Why is it that Tenshi [SPOILER="has Otanashi's heart but was in the death-purgetory world before he was?"[/SPOILER] Can anyone explain that to me? Or at least come up with some good theories?
  5. Fire's fan

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

I rather liked Kingdom Hearts 2, while it was pretty easy it had enough story to make up for it. I loved playing as Roxas, he seemed more mature then Sora.
  6. Fire's fan

Darkness will become Light/ Light will fall into darkness

Could this mean that Riku is going to become the light and Sora become evil or struggle with darkness? If so how would that happen? It could mean the future death of Kairi, that's really the only reason Sora would ever be tempted by darkness. What do you think?
  7. Fire's fan

What do you see when the demons come

Diary of Dr. Roberts; Day 1, new patent There was a new girl walking back and forth in my waiting room, a rare happening in this small town. She didn't look like she was related to anyone in a hundred miles either. She was tall, thin and had hair so red it looked like it was on fire. I couldn't...
  8. Fire's fan

Edgar Allen Poe story club/Roleplay club

I would like to start a club where we read stories by our favorite authors and then make up characters and tell it from their point of view. Then the club votes who chooses the next story (dosen't have the be EAP, can be anyone as long as it is reasonably short) based on their RP performance...
  9. Fire's fan

She was lunging for the final blow. Amazingly I wasn't scared, I felt cold, emotionless, like nothing was happening. Her strike never landed. A flash of black cloth flew in front of me and the other flew back with a scream of rage. "How Dare you interfere! She belongs to me!" She screeched...
  10. Fire's fan

Help/Support ► Quick Fashion Question (prom lol)

If you HAVE to wear sneakers go with the black (although you really should wear some nice shoes)
  11. Fire's fan

Gay/BaNaNa

Someone switched the word Ba nana with gay
  12. Fire's fan

Help/Support ► College, oh college

You should go to Michigan, it seems to have more +'s than ND had for you. Plus it isn't a school people will turn their noses up at, I mean it's not ND, but it dosen't suck
  13. Fire's fan

What characters do you want playable in Birth by Sleep, volume 2?

Aqua and Riku, I'm kinda hopeing those two will end up as a couple
  14. Fire's fan

Major help please!

I can't view the pictures in my albums and I still can't use the VM's. Can someone please take a look at this?
  15. Fire's fan

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I want Riku to get the girl
  16. Fire's fan

Shouldn't there have been a Data Maleficent?

Maybe by putting yourself into the journal you take the place of any data-you.
  17. Fire's fan

Help/Support ► I'm going crazy!

I started watching Texas chainsaw Massacure, and I started crying for Leatherface. FOR LEATHERFACE!!!!!!!! because of the self-mutilation and what he must have gone through to get to that point as a child, even with extreme mental defects. And when I was watching Scrubs I started laughing...
  18. Fire's fan

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

Being involved means being apart of the child's life, everyone needs a father
  19. Fire's fan

Bumping..................................
  20. Fire's fan

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

Wish you luck, hope you're prepared to stop sleeping
Back