• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Miley Dances Like Crazy

Miley was seen with Lady Gaga meeting the Queen of England. Here's video that shows Miley dancing like crazy to the song Bad Romance behind the scenes. YouTube - Miley does the Bad Romance!
  2. D

Who would you choose?

Miley Cyrus has shown many times that she cares little for Twilight and its actors. When she was asked to choose between Zac Efron, Robert Pattinson, or Taylor Lautner she said she would choose Zac without a doubt. Miley doesn't feel anything for Robert or Taylor but thinks Zac is one of the...
  3. D

Remember Me

"Remember Me" is the new movie of Robert Pattinson which will be released in 2010. Remember Me is the story of two young people, played by Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin, who fall in love. Their love story become hard because of issues with their families and they have trouble staying...
  4. D

Twilight or Harry Potter?

The movie is Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince and Twilight. Both films are nominated for Best Saga and Best Group of Protagonists. Which movie do you think is more good? Which movie will you vote for?
  5. D

Hello guys! :)

Hye guys! I am new here! I just joined the forums because I am a very very very big fan of KH:36:!!!!!!!!!!! Kh really rocks!!
Back