• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maggosh

...gonna take you to the pain train station in Traverse Town...

Source: Community fads - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki
  2. maggosh

[BBSFM] Famitsu - "Illusion" Commands and Monstro MA!

wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒv ƒtƒ@ƒCƒiƒ‹ ƒ~ƒbƒNƒXx‚ŁA‚*‚Ì‹‘åƒNƒWƒ‰‚ƃoƒgƒ‹I - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com Looks like we're getting recolored Unversed.
  3. maggosh

New English Screens

Galerie d'images de Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep - jeux vidéo PlayStation Portable There are a few new screens in here.
  4. maggosh

NA Site update + 3 new gameplay videos

The North American site for Birth by Sleep has been updated with the Land of Departure on the World Map. There's also three new gameplay videos. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - English Gameplay - Basic Combat YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - English Gameplay - Deck Commands...
  5. maggosh

Famitsu Scans - Commands, Unversed, etc.

Just outlining enemies, Commands and such, I guess.
  6. maggosh

Brief Hiatus

So...yeah. BbS spoilers are up the ass right now, so I'm gonna leave until I've beaten the NA version. Nothing against anyone, I just want BbS to be a ''total'' surprise for me. Later, mates.
  7. maggosh

Two new commercials

Both fifteen seconds long. YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep TVCM???? YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep TVCM???
  8. maggosh

BbS PSP Wallpaper

So, after my previous fiasco with my sig test, I decided to do something a little simpler. God help me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll place myself behind the makeshift barricade I built in preparation for any critic's assaults.
  9. maggosh

VJump Scans

Found these on HeartStation: Seems more or less the information from the Dangeki scans.
  10. maggosh

Terra sig banner (TEST)

First sig using Gimp. Mainly testing my abilities.
  11. maggosh

Kirk Thornton confirmed to voice...wait for it...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/maggosh/Stuff/thornton_confirm.jpg Saïx's complete being. Yes, he didn't reveal his true name. Non-disclosure form. Dang, they're smart... But we do know he'll be voicing him! That has to be worth something, right?
  12. maggosh

[bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip +Email Comfirmation

Cornfirmed on his Twitter page: And somewhat backed up on iMDB: Josh Robert Thompson *pumps fist in victory* EDIT: Email confirmation: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/maggosh/Stuff/thompson_confirmed.jpg
  13. maggosh

Ending

Well, considering there are an uncountable number of threads about BbS' opening, I'd like to speculate about its ending. Personally, I think the scenes from KHIIFM play, first with Zexion, Even and Xigbar in TCTNW, then Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose. What do you think?
  14. maggosh

*cough* Distraction! *cough*

Hey guys, this is maggosh, and I signed up to KHInsider a while ago but I never got around to posting a thread such as this one. So yeah. I came. ... Subscribe? [/shameless plug]
Back