• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Destiny in Motion (like and AU but different)

Okay okay, sorry. Virus's devistate a computer you know. Makes it hard to get online. And patience is a virtue. Destiny in Motion Chapter 7 Sora felt himself lying on something soft but nothing else. It was like he was floating in a sea of unconsciousness, memories floating by, too far to...
  2. S

Hey ya'll. Glad you liked the chapter and sorry to anyone who hasn't yet played TWEWY and read the spoiler. I have to stop assuming everyone's played the games I have and know what's happening. I don't know if you'd consider the new chapter with spoilers since I changed stuff up but here it is...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

I had no idea what's going on in those rough bits but I like how it's going. Poor Riku is the after thought of the masters. I can't wait for that chapter to finally go up, and spring is so close I can practically touch it.
  4. S

Okay everyone. I know it's been quite a while since I've put up a chapter but here's another one. I hope you all like it and thanks for trying to keep this thread going. Destiny in Motion Chapter 5 “Guys?” Roxas called out as he looked through the deserted streets. After the floating...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Alright ya'll, due to a computer virus taking away my computer my time on here will be incredibly spaced apart and short when I do get on. As such I'll probably only have time to post up a chapter on my story, unfortunately not today. I'm gonna depend on all ya'll to keep it from going all the...
  6. S

>_> Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe! You'll just have to wait and see.
  7. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Whoa, that spoiler was a bit epic. And cool, really really cool
  8. S

No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kidding aside I guess I can't entirely blame you then. But if you ever can then it should be first on your list of DS games to play. I'll be using some of the worlds from KH, mix in a few other Square Enix game worlds, and I might do an anime or two. I didn't want to...
  9. S

I'm so embarassed. O_O You never played TWEWY!? IT WAS FREAKING FANTASTIC!! It was an awesome game, a little confusing in some parts, but it was great. The battle system was cool and new and the stuff you could do and wear to increase your stats and the items you could get were cool. It got a...
  10. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

*Gasp* Cef! You're alive!! Thank GOD!! That was a little over dramatic but I was a little worried about you. A hurricane hitting the Philipines last year, and earthquake in Haiti, who knows what could happen in the world now. I'm just glad to know you're alive.
  11. S

Ok, maybe I lock the door to my room and pop in a Disney classic every few monthes or so. But for the most part I don't like any of the new Disney stuff. B. I. N. G. O. You got it right Avera, TWEWY it is. Hey, sorry but I just don't think the three can function as a band. Not a bad idea...
  12. S

No, I outgrew Disney movies quite a while ago. None of those and it isnt' anime based. Think along the lines of Square Enix's other good games. For the DS. Yes, I love to crush dreams. No band for the Chasers, but I hope you won't be disappointed by what I will do with Sora and the guitar.
  13. S

O_O Princess and the Frog!? Seriously!!!??? What about that world sounded like that movie? It wasn't Naruto either, or Akira, or Soul Eater. *Sigh* Will someone else please guess to what inspired the world, I think I made it obvious. Anyway I'm glad you liiked how I wrote it out. And I'm...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Hmmmmm, not bad. Not to be mean but it could use a little cleaning up. Although it made some interesting and cool points.
  15. S

Okay, thanks all. I worked on the fighting and it's great to know I improved somewhat. Now let's see if I can make this new world work. Destiny in Motion Chapter 4 "Sora." Came a young girls voice faintly, "Sora, get up." the voice was still faint. "SORA GET UP!!" Came a much louder...
  16. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

So Sora gets beaten and 8 people are going away. Oh that's just great. Why can't Sora have just one victory? Seriously, he needs that, the 8 people dying is going to depress him enough as it is.
  17. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

No new chapters till spring? Oh man, I hope Cef gets back soon. I don't know how we'll survive otherwise.
  18. S

Thanks Avera, I tried my best. I like Riku and as anyone should be able to tell I've made him the leader of the group. Anyways, new chapter time. Destiny in Motion Chapter 3 Paniced screams rang throughout Agraba as the golems went on their rampage. Some just swung their weapons around...
  19. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Uh, just how long is that haitus gonna be?
  20. S

Okay everyone, I hope to have the next chapter out by tomorrow, with me luck.
Back