• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

How They REALLY Chose Roxas's Voice

lulz, jay kay :D i was watching the Jesse McCartney music video for "Because You Live", and I immediately thought of Roxas. 'Cause he's kinda obsessed with his hood and stuff in this MV. YESH I LISTEN TO JESSE MCCARTNEY. BITE MEH! lol I'm just bored and being silly; don't take this seriously. XD
  2. Z

[enter generic 'my KH pics' title here]

I like to crappily doodle random KH stuff...usually making fun of the org or Riku...The "Sora school paper FAIL" and "Riku go boom" pics in my sig are drawn by me, too. =) That's not a balloon.... by ~dragonwind15 on deviantART I wanted to draw someone spewing their drink. Yep. Riku is a...
  3. Z

The Most Popular KH Pairing According to Fanfiction Is...

8shortfuse and I were trying to determine the Orgy's most popular member to be paired romantically with. We had a nudging hunch it would be Demyx ('cause he seems to be the Orgy's 'lil betch XD). Well, we were wrong... We then added Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Namine to the list to make it more...
  4. Z

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

this guy (or girl) was dissing pretty bad on KH1. he claimed that the graphics and sound were excellent, but the storyline and gameplay were dull. really? link to it here: RPGFan Reader Reviews - Kingdom Hearts i agree with some of the points, like the gummi ship mini-game being terrible...
  5. Z

Fanfiction ► Feminine Pads -- a funny fanfic

<---a (crappy) MS Paint illustration to go with it, lol Um, yeah. I have no idea. Like weird, random stories? Then this is the one for you. :dizzy: It's pretty short, no chapters or anything. lol ~~~~~~~ “AHHHH!!” A deafening scream pierced the air. Sora became alert immediately. That...
  6. Z

Obsessed fangirls alert!!

Have any of you ever met/seen a totally over-the-top crazy KH fangirl/fanboy that made your obsession seem dull in comparison? You know, those people that are so devoted that it's creepy? :53: Don't get me wrong; I don't mind fangirls, but sometimes people take it too far. For example, one day...
  7. Z

Time Theory

This is a shortened version of the theory. Seriously. What began as simple curiosity as to why the Gizmo Shop clock was stuck at 6:54 turned into a complex chart that explained the position of every clock in the game...but I'm not posting the entire theory; that would take way too long. ^^...
  8. Z

Lvl Up Insanely High at Destiny Islands

So me and a friend are seeing how high we can lvl at DI before we lose our sanity. We've put it 20-something hours and achieved level 39 so far. And we've come up with some very handy ways to level up quickly and efficiently. You can probably find advice like this in a walkthrough or...
  9. Z

Um...oopsie?

Possible spoiler, I guess.... ^_^ Anyone see the day 74 cutscene during the daily sea-salt ice cream routine? Watch Xion closely--her hood is on one second, then off, then on again... hehe. I don't know why I noticed it right away....did anyone else see it? (Well, if you're that far in the...
  10. Z

Hiyaz

Another noob reporting for duty. :35: I've actually been visiting KHInsider for a long time, and I finally got around to making a username of my own. Yay me. lol Um....I may not be on here a lot at first 'cause I'm currently obsessed with an MMO called DOMO that's taking most of my free time...
Back