• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

for those who have played bbs

is it worth it? i just want to know if its been worth waiting and if its worth waiting for the NA version. thnxs1eyeballs p.s love flapjack
  2. A

Question about the keyblades

im sorry i just dont know the answer to this. why do TAV's keyblades evolve? im not talking about the ones they got from worlds, im talking about their own ones, i dont see why or how they changed.
  3. A

Master Eraqus' whereabouts

dunno if this has been brought up but i think ME's heart is in terra coz when he dies you see his body disintegrate but no heart. I say this coz when MX commits seppuku you see the body disintegrate then his heart up and leave. the way ME falls into terra just before also looks like the way sora...
  4. A

Something that looks new

i started watching this vid on youtube and it had gameplay i hadnt seen before. It contains things we already know but i hadnt seen the gameplay beore at the beginning. if this is old flame all you want :) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts News Part 17: NEW SCANS, JUMP FESTA 2010 COVERAGE & MORE!!!
  5. A

It doesnt fit

I was watching the tgs 09 trailer recently again and i noticed something. Towards the end of the trailer when MX and Vanitas approach TAV and he's talking... you'll realise that at the end of the trailer when the camera zooms out, Vanitas dissappears. I would just like to know your thoughts...
  6. A

TAV Promise

you know in the trailer with the whole 'with these we will always meet again...' i just thought that at the end of the whole bbs saga they all get erased or dissappear and the bond they have from the tree in Destiny Islands will bring them back together in the form of Riku, Sora and Kairi. The...
  7. A

The final mix ending of kh1

i was just watching the final mix ending and i saw something im sure not many have realised. its the whole deep dive thing and if you look closely when riku jumps off the building, he doesnt jump off alone, someone jumps of just after him. i kept repeating it and i came to the conclusion that...
Back