• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Bloody Roar

I'm a big fan of the games, so i thought an rp about it would be kinda fun. Anyway... Story: Zoanthropes. Beings of animal strength and human intellect. These ancient creatures have long been extinct. That is until the genes of these beings were found and many experiments took place to revive...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Devil May Cry: The New Era

Chapter 1: Raging Waters Through Calm Streets, Part 1. "You must not relent! You must not falter! Do you understand, boy?" A young boy with short, pure white hair stood at attention, frozen with fear of what his father would do to him, should he do the things he had been told not to. "Y-yes...
  3. D

Passing by...

THIS IS A PRIVATE RP! Meaning that you have to pm me to join. Those that don't have to(because i've seen how they rp, and are good enough not to) are listed below: kingdomwolfblade Wraith1807 Zexion the Master Destati Who Am I? Genobee ------- Story: In all of the hustle and bustle of...
  4. D

Worlds Apart

Another KH RP. This will be action-ish, lots of cool stuff, basic idea though... Not sure it'll work, anyway, let's try. -------- A group of teenagers, who have never met, have known each other sine the moment of their simultaneous birth. They have never seen each other's faces, only heard each...
  5. D

Sorry

This is not an RP. Nor is it spam. Since i am most active on the role-play boards, i felt it nessicary to post here. I must apologize for my lack of activity. There have been several occurances: exams and a severed phone wire situation which involves an angry neighbourhood. So again, i apologize.
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Good night, child...

MY VERY OWN FAN-FIC! 'twas originally my rp, but i thought it was too good for that XP. ---------- A book was recovered from the remains of a monastery that has been long abandoned. The diary is that written by a teenager of about fourteen, several years ago, and how he was 'different' from...
  7. D

Needs no purpose ~ A Shadow Hearts RP

Before you start drawing conclusions, Shadow Hearts has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Kingdom Hearts. They may have similar names, but Shadow Hearts is a pre-Kingdom Hearts game made by Sacnoth/Nautilus. It is an RPG that involves a mode of attack called the judgment ring, but that's another...
  8. D

Finding The Light ~ A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

This thread was originally started by Destati, so all credit goes to her. Since the server has changed, the posts for this rp are gone. But, those who previously joined up will know where we were in the story. If you wish to join up again, post your character here and break yourself in easily...
Back