• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Caption Contest

How many people actually did this ?? I did. And does anyone know when the results will be in ????
  2. M

Halloween Town in Days

OK !! So in the area where you fight the Coffin heartless, if you up towards the sky, there is a blocked section at the peak of the cliff. And on the map it shows that it is an accessible area. So, how do you get up there????
  3. M

Any ideas for a signature ??

Uhmm yeah..... So I totally suck with signature pics. So I was wondering if you guys could show me your ideas for me ?? If I choose yours I'll rep you!
  4. M

358/2 keyblade

So apparently there is some type of keyblade that isn't a hack and you can actually use it as a panel-type weapon (like every other one). And I have NO IDEA what it's called or how to get it!!! It kinda looks like a lightning bolt, and it's yellow and blue I think. And a lot of people told me it...
  5. M

Xion bonds with Sora

Im still confused on beating Xion. So when I destroyed her (yes, DESTROYEDD HER!) she turns into like crystals and explodes. So what I don't get is how she got back to Sora. Roxas had to step into the pod Sora was in and they formed or w/e. But how would that work with Xion??? Please and Thanks....
  6. M

Roxas Journal

So uhmm... I was playing days today, and I was looking at Roxass Journal, and there are two days(27&28) which seem to have journals. But on the missions in story mode, there is no 27 or 28. So how would that work out???? Please and thank ya'!
  7. M

Keyblade Appearance

So everybody knows that different types of keychains change the appearance of the keyblade, right? And the main look has the Mickey Mouse keychain. So I was wondering, what would it look like without a keychain? I dont really understand, so anyhting helpful will be grateful !!!!
  8. M

358/2 Defeated

Just thought I'd say that...... FINALLY ! I beat the storymode. It was pretty hard for me, but I managed it. Coolest Thing: EVERYTHING! Lamest Thing: The game slowed down alot for me. Now all I have to do is the side missions and unlock verything else.
  9. M

Confused On Mickey

Uhmm.... just thinking about this today, and something got me confused. How can King Mickey weild the keyblade? I always thought that there could be one ruler? If thats true or not, then how did he get it? Did the keyblade choose him too? Please and thanks. (PS- I couldnt find another thread...
  10. M

Carnival rides

Purteyy simple question . What's your favorite carnival ride ???
  11. M

Biggest losers

Hi. In my opinion, the biggest loser is the DUMBEST SHOW EVERR ! Please let me explain. it's about a competition that obese(if that's the right term) people that go ahead and compete to see who can lose the fastest weightt. And the people who lose the least amount of weight will have to go home...
  12. M

KH Manga

Hey !! i just bought 3 new KH manga books today. Kinda funny how they arent exact to the games. And theyre funny. Do you guys like the mangas too ???
  13. M

meet for the first time

wouldnt it be cool in a future KH game, nomura makes it so roxas and sora MEET !? OMGOMGOMG ! I think thatd be cool your thoughts ?
  14. M

2 missing cards

NOTE- I didnt see a KH:CoM forum section so I put it here. In KH:CoM, I have EVERY CARD in the deck(all weapons, people,heartless). But, there are two missing slots. From research, there is supposed to be 2 cards, like a gold and platinum. Is this true, and if so, how do you obtain them??
  15. M

Help Me People !

Hi, I am a new person to this KHinsider forum thing, if some of you havent noticed yet. Im not sure on how everything works on this, so I have a few questions. 1. How do I make sure my thread is under the right "category"? (On one of my forums, someone said to make sure it's in the place it...
  16. M

Ansems Machine(HELP!)

Ok, so in KH2, Ansem and Mickey are using that white machine that is doing something to the Kingdom Hearts. I have NO IDEA what the heck it is doing, or what it is. Is it like sucking it into the machine like a vacuum, or what? PLEASE HELP! P.S.-If it IS sucking it up, would that mean that...
  17. M

My Xion theory

"Riku finds her first, but she is in a comatose state, with a vacant, lifeless expression and a limp body. She'd lost her heart and because of her Princess status, her body remained untouched by the darkness that usually produced a Heartless." I found this on the KH wikipedia website. With this...
  18. M

Secret place(HELP)!

OK, so inside the secret place in the beginning of KH1, there are sketches of Donald, Goofy, and a Chocobo on the Right side. On the left there are sketches of a dragon, Disney Castle, and another world with a crown on it. Sora doesn't know them or the worlds at the beginning, so can anyone...
  19. M

Hollow Bastion?

Are they not gonna have Hollow Bastion in 358/2 days???? That's like the main world in the whole game(at least to me it is)! Please confirm!
  20. M

Demyxs name

Ok, so I don't know how many people know this yet... but I believe Demyxss real name is Emyd. An Emyd is a water turtle. Put it together. If you know this though, then dont rip on me please !
Back