• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Prajna

hi im... well i guess im not new.

hell o.
  2. Prajna

Cool Trick to Easily Earn Shiitake and Matsutake Ranks

Head to Neverland and make it to the outside of the ship. Make sure Rare Truffles are present, otherwise just defeat the regularly appearing heartless and then continue to exit and re-enter until they appear. The only difficult part about this is making sure the Truffle is in the right...
  3. Prajna

YouTube Speed Function?

On one of my videos there's a time manipulating function, which causes to either quicken or slow down the speed of my video. I've been trying to find any other video that shared the same feature but so far I seem to be the only user that has it. It's actually quite funny to watch at 1/2 the...
  4. Prajna

LIKE IT!?

I made this myself. It's not supposed to be thought provoking so don't give it much focus.
  5. Prajna

Favorite Ninja Weapon

The vast variety of weapons a ninja was trained to manipulate were quite elaborate but have become a cliche in pop culture. I could only list ten weapons in the poll so if there is another weapon you prefer please list and describe it below. The Katana, which was a sword that was used as...
  6. Prajna

Non-sexual?

So I was thinking to myself one day, could someone not be physically attracted to either gender...or animals, but that should go without saying. Anyways. This has to be real doesn't it, or am I just f**ked? A "non-sexual" would probably be the best way to classify such a person. I don't want...
  7. Prajna

Final Fantasy That Plays Exactly Like Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy is a great series and the first, I think, to incorporate turn-based gameplay in their titles. The closest game we've come to that was like Kingdom Hearts was FFXII and that game, in my opinion was a miserable waste of time. Wouldn't it be nice to run around freely and attack at...
  8. Prajna

Less Talky, More Playing

I'm sure it's not just me when I say this but I've been playing FFXIII for a bit and it seems with each new FF release the number and duration of cutscenes seem to increase every time. I enjoy the romantic and epic stories and it doesn't hurt to listen to them reminisce about things at times...
  9. Prajna

Dude, WTF!

http://s610.photobucket.com/albums/tt185/dragoonorca/?action=view&current=DSCN2126.jpg&t=1276556714843#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs610.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ftt185%2Fdragoonorca%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCN2123.jpg%26...
  10. Prajna

Kekkaishi

Not sure if there is already a thread on this anime, feel free to remove if there is. So, Adult Swim has a knack for showing choice anime on their program, it almost make up for the loss of Toonami... Kekkaishi is an awesome show so far, the concept is sort of like Inuyasha, a show I wasn't too...
  11. Prajna

Hallow's Eve

A dark Hallow's eve, in a moonlit dreary leaves and twig fragments dance around eerily At darkest night hours, I creep through the halls something I heard, seemingly nothing at all I resume to my work as I ignore my suspicion yet I hear the sound again throughout my dark kitchen I rush to the...
  12. Prajna

Where'd it go?

It's not really a big deal but I was going to post a comment and the box wasn't there. I was still able to post, I was just wondering where the text box went.
  13. Prajna

Your Favorite ► Favorite Boondocks Character

Who is your favorite boondocks character. I personally love Uncle Ruckus, he's just a paranoid idiot. ^^
  14. Prajna

Gummi Ships

Does anyone think the Gummi Ship system will be used in Birth By Sleep?
  15. Prajna

Where was Tarzan!?

I know it's old and someone probably has told me why before and I just forgot. Why wasn't The Deep Jungle included in CoM? Sora did go there, thus he should have had memories of the place, so what's the deal?!
  16. Prajna

Worst...Song...EVER!

73GWUHHjBCc I wouldn't really consider this, or anything else he has done, music.
  17. Prajna

The Little Mantis

The Little Mantis -------------------------------------------------------------- A weak little bug, is it not? Traveling aimlessley across earth and rock without a care in the world. The little mantis knows many things, those that are most important of all. Crossing the dewey leaf and sticky...
  18. Prajna

Kingdom Hearts Trivia

It's very quite simple. All you do is ask a question about any of the Kingdom Hearts game that have been released. If the person is correct a new question may be posted. A new question cannot be posted until the previous one is answered correctly. When someone answers a question correctly type...
  19. Prajna

The Sidle

Does anyone else notice that you can only use the sidle on that ledge near the accessory shop in Traverse Town? I know this is kind of a stupid thread but I was wondering why it couldn't be used in other places. It would probably make the game more interesting if they did make it more usable, I...
  20. Prajna

BBS Release Date?

Does anyone know whether there is an official release date for BBS if so when?
Back