• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Prajna

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

The Clock Tower phantom's lookin' snazzy.
  2. Prajna

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

I don't often pre-order video games at all, I'm not that steep of a game fanatic. So, excuse my ignorance. The last title I pre-ordered was Kingdom Hearts II, but at that time the release date was definite, amid the one day delay of the shipment. Thanks for the insight, MS.
  3. Prajna

No, I hadn't heard of swap magic until a couple of years later. I just childishly assumed all would be square to play my game. Anyways...So, I've just pre-ordered myself a copy of KH HD 1.5 on Amazon and it read beneath that "This item will be released on December 31, 2013". Other sources...
  4. Prajna

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophies, PSN and More Details! A trophy menu for Days? So, it'll be a third playable game in the package? It would just be inclusive as a theatrical cut scene compilation?
  5. Prajna

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX confirmed for North America and Europe! I remember being very young when I'd succumb to the impression that "Kingdom Hearts" left on me after completing it. A time later I learned a Final Mix version was released in Japan. I desired the game because it included...
  6. Prajna

hi im... well i guess im not new.

hell o.
  7. Prajna

Cool Trick to Easily Earn Shiitake and Matsutake Ranks

Head to Neverland and make it to the outside of the ship. Make sure Rare Truffles are present, otherwise just defeat the regularly appearing heartless and then continue to exit and re-enter until they appear. The only difficult part about this is making sure the Truffle is in the right...
  8. Prajna

Drive Forms vs Summons

Maleficent's dragon form was a pain in the ass otherwise. I'd always summon her at the beginning of that battle and when my hp was dangerously low I'd just hide behind the deepest part of the giant thorn branches and repeat until she was dead. Almost felt like I cheated.
  9. Prajna

Anyone Else Notice This?

If you take a look at Vanitas' outfit and Rikuansem's they have distinct similarities. Gee, thanks Sign. =/
  10. Prajna

is Sora superior to Mickey as a keyblade warrior

Yen Sid buries them both.
  11. Prajna

YouTube Speed Function?

On one of my videos there's a time manipulating function, which causes to either quicken or slow down the speed of my video. I've been trying to find any other video that shared the same feature but so far I seem to be the only user that has it. It's actually quite funny to watch at 1/2 the...
  12. Prajna

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

Personally, I'd keep it classic. Equip Sora with a Leon (Squall), Yuffie, and Tifa party and I'll be happy.
  13. Prajna

LIKE IT!?

I made this myself. It's not supposed to be thought provoking so don't give it much focus.
  14. Prajna

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGn2gFGvVZs This, and if you do it for yourself you'll find there is no limit to how high you can go. I tried it and I got high enough until I could see the island entirely and around the outside it's all pitch black nothingness.
  15. Prajna

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

Eh, I always relied on strength over strategy most of the time. Oh, and KH2 never had Behemoth heartless. I remember seeing a cutscene, before Kingdom Hearts 2 was released, of an army of heartless and on each end of the line of heartless there were two Behemoths. I was so excited to fight...
  16. Prajna

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

The shoulder buttons to configure the camera view because we all loved that so much... KH had better keyblades than KH2. In KH2 you didn't get a more powerful keyblade until after a few worlds. The only thing thing that was different about each keyblade is that they had a different ability and...
  17. Prajna

Toy Story and Monsters Inc were meant to be in KH2.

Ugh, I was always so anxious to catch those things too early and ended up with a mythril shard or something stupid like that. -____-
  18. Prajna

Battle of 1000 Nobodies?

1000 nobodies, huh? Even if it was never an actual battle, that would be an interesting challange, especially if it consisted of 500 Dancers and 500 Beserkers.
  19. Prajna

Toy Story and Monsters Inc were meant to be in KH2.

You think if they had Toy Story in KH2 they would have programed these heartless to show up?
  20. Prajna

Help/Support ► i'm disgusted at myself...

Re: i'm digusted at myself... Again, another very off topic post. You're on a roll with these. I'm not really one for relationships, Allister, but you should just grow the guts, call this guy up and tell him you're sorry. You won't feel good unless you do and the longer you wait the worse...
Back