• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How 'bout a Vampire Knight RP?

I watched a VK fandub recently, and I started to think. A VK RP might be good, right? As for the story, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking that a collab effort would be great too. What do you peeps think? And would anyone be willing to help with the story and stuff? EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention...
  2. M

[Joyous Seasons ~ Harvest Moon RP] Roleplaying Thread

[Let's just pretend it's spring, 'kay?] The sun was high in the sky. Birds chirped and flew, diving through the air. A small breeze blew through the town of Doki Doki, shaking some of the leaves on the trees. It was a warm spring day. The first day of spring, to be exact. Umeko looked up into...
  3. M

[Joyous Seasons ~ Harvest Moon RP] SU + OOC

Harvest Moon ~ Joyous Seasons A few new people have moved into Doki Doki Town. Among them are farmers and citizens. Being new to the town, they'll need to be introduced to everyone. The new farmers will need to be shown the ropes, and how to maintain land and animals. New employees at the...
  4. M

What do you think?

Yeah, so I wanna make an RP with one of the ideas from the poll. Choose an option and discuss which one you'd join, if you were gonna join any. :)
  5. M

Happy Birthday Nami-chan! :D

It's Nami-chan's 15th today!! :DDD Hope you had a super birthday NamNam~ ;3
  6. M

[Chains of Change ~ A Zombie-Loan RP] (SU + OOC)

[Chains of Change ~ A Zombie-Loan RP] <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWjth2y2EUc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  7. M

A Zombie-Loan RP?

Yeah, so, as the title says. I already have the plot figured out (sorta) and I have sign-up thingys saved on a WordPad document, but I want to know if anyone would actually join. No point posting the SU thread if people aren't going to join, lol.
  8. M

Ghost Hunt

YouTube - Ghost Hunt - Complete Series Trailer So, has anyone else watched this? I'm not that far into the series atm, but I love it already. The music suits it perfectly, it's creepy. XD I'm probably gonna watch at least one episode on Halloween, it's got the right atmosphere for it. :)
  9. M

Zombie-Loan

YouTube - Trailer - [ Zombie Loan ] ^Yah, the subs in this vid aren't English, but it's a good trailer^ For people who don't know, Zombie-Loan is about a girl called Michiru who sees rings around people's necks when they're about to die. She notices 2 boys in her class, Chika and Shito, who...
  10. M

Fatal Frame

So does anyone else here like Fatal Frame/Project Zero? The 4th one isn't out in English yet >:[ Wikipedia page Trailer for the newest one: YouTube - Fatal Frame 4 trailer (Wii) 4PP guys screaming and cursing the ghosts whilst playing: YouTube - The Secret Room! (Twins strike again...)
  11. M

Newbie here!

I just noticed that there was an introduction thread XD Anyways, I'm new here, yadda yadda. Nice to meet ya all! ^^
  12. M

Has anyone else noticed...

Has anyone else noticed that with every new KH game, the K and the S on the logo get nearer each other? And Kairi starts with K and Sora with S, so could this mean something? http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h271/BrokenMelody/Canon/bebfd21b.gif...
Back