• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Livluvdie101

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Novel Vol. 1 (Cover Revealed)

ALRIGHT PEOPLE! I'M GONNA DO THAT THING I TOLD MYSELF I'D DO AGES AGO! LEARN JAPANESE! I wonder if I'll ever find a place to learn japanese... Anyone know a place, TELL ME! Anyways, this novel looks awesome. I just hope the scanlators and translators don't start on this novel, then say "Oh...
  2. Livluvdie101

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

I want the release date to be January 14th, 2010! Why?! Because my birthday is 14 days after the release! 14?! Organization 13 has 14 members!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!
  3. Livluvdie101

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

Yeah, I have to go with TAV cuz they just rock. First of all, since Roxas is Ventus and Ventus is Roxas, and Roxas was the first character I ever played as in the KH series (then I went to KH2=more Roxas!), I have to say that Ventus is awesome!...(YEAH, SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO DO THE SPOILERIFIC...
  4. Livluvdie101

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I just finished Ventus' story on Critical mode and guess what? I only got 27% of the reports... Bleh, I'm gonna have to go back and do it all over again... I'm starting Aqua on Proud now (since I've heard that you can play either Proud or Critical to get the Secret Movie easier together) and...
  5. Livluvdie101

Which character are you best with?

I'm definitely best with Ventus. Not because he's like Sora or Roxas, but it's because he's super fast. I'm always good with speed characters! I just finished the game though... I played on Critical Mode and I've gotten SO much homework over the past weeks. I'll probably start Aqua now...
  6. Livluvdie101

o.k who would have Thought we would get so far?

*Fallen Prince*- AWWW!!! So sweet! I dunno what my KH story was... I think it was KH 358/2days (since I haven't been a fan for that long)... I dunno, I think I read a manga page online and was wondering about what it was when I came across the Kingdom Hearts series. I fell in love and...
  7. Livluvdie101

Will their ages be stated?

Yeah, I have a feeling Ven will be 15, Aqua 16, and Terra 17. Terra's voice actor doesn't make him sound like he's gone through much puberty yet... His voice is very light so I don't think he's 20. And since Ven is probably around 15, Terra being 20 would just be weird since they're best...
  8. Livluvdie101

guide book

I'm not preordering it. A) I don't want to wait 1-4 months B) I like going through games without the books and if I can't get past a part, I consult the internet. Although I may get it in a few months once I get more $$$
  9. Livluvdie101

Gamespot Ad With Marcus

Dam you sponsored links! STOP POPPING UP!!!
  10. Livluvdie101

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

Yay! I just sent my first entry in! I knew that not a lot of people would do the emotional moments of Kingdom hearts, so I hope mine gets picked!
  11. Livluvdie101

BBS Preperation!!

I know what you mean!!! I have an appointment an hour and forty five minutes after school ends and although it would only take about 40 minutes to go to the GameStop and then to the dentist appointment, my mom's probably going to make me wait. And to top it off, she wants to go to the mall...
  12. Livluvdie101

BBS Preperation!!

I'll probably get Component Cables (with money I scurry up since I'm scraping the bucket here...) now that you mentioned it. But I dunno if I'll either get the Cables or the case... I'm gonna check right now if it fits in this case that I've had for quite some time now. It was either made...
  13. Livluvdie101

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Have you pre-ordered your Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep bundle at Game Stop? I preordered the bundle!!!!!YAY! But I went through hell and a half selling a mis-bought PSP Go... Don't even ask...
  14. Livluvdie101

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyways, I'm going to send mine in tommorow...which is today... Anyways, I'm still perfecting it. I'm only 13, but I'm a perfectionist...sadly...
  15. Livluvdie101

PSP 3000 - 129.99 One Day Only

I know it's totally worth it to just buy a used PSP but I love the feeling when you open an item and it's new and you're like WOW!!! And I never had a PSP once, so I'd at least want my first PSP to be a new one...
  16. Livluvdie101

Getting a PSP for BBS?

Yeah, the PSPs are too different from each other. There's only a few differences like weight, how the UMD slot opens, the shape of the bottom buttons, where the speaker phones are, and a mic. Also, the saturation of the screens are better the newer the PSP you have. But not too big of...
  17. Livluvdie101

Birth By Sleep Protaganist Choices- No spoilers!

Hehe (month later post). I was just reminiscing over the posts, and although this one's dead I just wanted to put a last post. RECONNECTION: I don't know why we're yelling either... And I just noticed that your name's Reconnection and there isn't a game coming out called Reconnect LOLZ. I'm...
  18. Livluvdie101

Bundle or Special Edition?

I kinda freaked since I thought it was possibly coming off the shelves. And am I right that they're releasing another FF game for the PSP soon? I thought I saw something like that at GameStop when I went to preorder the BUNDLE!
  19. Livluvdie101

Getting a PSP for BBS?

Yay for getting a PSP Bundle... I'm getting the Kingdom hearts Bundle so let's see... $212 (includes tax)- KHBBS Bundle $1.01 (eBay)- 5 screen protectors $5.00 (eBay)- Clear Hard Case TOTAL: $218.01 But I'm probably going to then also get another battery, a home battery charger, car charger, a...
  20. Livluvdie101

I KNOW! And that pisses me off! Because of stupid spoilers, I now know (I'm not actually going to say them) what happens to Ventus, who Vanitas is, AND where Ventus goes after you-know-what-(that so many people have spoiled) happens! And of course I find out all about my favorite character...
Back