• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

utima weapon help

okay im trying to make the Ultima Weapon on KH2 and i have all the things needed but it wont let me make it? well i dont have all of them i only have 6 out of 13 of the Orichalcum+, but there is only 6 in the whole game. What do I do?
  2. A

Help!!!!!! Help!!!!!

okay im trying to make the Ultima Weapon on KH2 and i have all the things needed but it wont let me make it? well i dont have all of them i only have 6 out of 13 of the Orichalcum+, but there is only 6 in the whole game. What do I do?
  3. A

donald & goofy

i was just woundering...... how do you get donalds and goofys weaponsons? do you buy them like you did in KH, and if you do were and how much does each one cost?
  4. A

Store Information

Kingdom Hearts 2 (THE GAME) WAL-MART Standard Shipping-Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06 2- to 3-Day Shipping-Thu, Mar 30 - Fri, Mar 31 1-Day Shipping- Wed, Mar 29 Store Pickup- Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06 BEST-BUY...
  5. A

Store Information

Kingdom Hearts 2 (THE GAME) WAL-MART Standard Shipping-Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06 2- to 3-Day Shipping-Thu, Mar 30 - Fri, Mar 31 1-Day Shipping- Wed, Mar 29 Store Pickup- Fri, Mar 31 - Thu, Apr 06 BEST-BUY...
  6. A

Wal-Mart Is The Best!!!!

Okay I went to walmart.com and i searched "kingdom hearts 2" i was making sure that they didnt change there date that they were selling KH2 (march 28th) and i noticed that they are selling ther walkthroughs for the cheapest. The limited edition is being sold for $18.60 and the regular one is...
  7. A

The Keyblades The 3 Warriors Pick Up!

If you look very good at the secret ending were the 3 warriors pick up the 3 keyblades well if you look good the 3 keyblades are Mickeys keyblade, Sora's keyblade, and Riku's souleater keyblade. Just look very close and have those 3 pictures in hand and you will see what I mean.:D
  8. A

Rom

I just wanted to know if anyone has found a KH2 rom yet? And if you have it can you send me the site name you got it from.
  9. A

Back Cover

If you have kingdom hearts 2 can you scan the back of the game case.
  10. A

2 Player

I heard that Kingdom Hearts 2 was two player, if it is how do you activate it and who is the second player (Goffy,Donald, Roxas)?
  11. A

*Sephiroth*

Not sure if you guys already know this. How to fight Sephiroth Within Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion), head to the Crystal Fissure. From there,go to the Great Maw. Pass there to get to the Dark Depths. You can speak with Sephiroth there and fight him. He has 15 Life Bars and insanely...
  12. A

Keyblades

These are some of the keyblades that you get in Kingdom hearts 2. ============= [ Kingdom Key ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-o ------------- | | | | Attack: 3...
  13. A

KH2 jap site

Go to the finished jappanesse KH2 website. they have the summons up and everything.
  14. A

December 22

With Kingdom Hearts 2 realesing in japan on december 22, 2005 are you going to wait for the game to come out or are you going to read the walkthrough, that'll probably be on gamefaqs or neoseeker? So what im asking is....... are you going to wait for the game to come out like a good little angle...
  15. A

Kingdom Hearts Series Delux Package.

Kingdom Hearts Series Deluxe Package Announced 10.23.05 - 11:37 PM Square Enix will release a Kingdom Hearts Deluxe Limited Edition Package in late December. This package will include the already available Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, as well as the upcoming PlayStation 2...
  16. A

2 Disks?

I have been hearing that KH2 will be 2 Disks, but if those people are right then will you only get the second disk with the limited addition KH2 that i also hear of.
  17. A

Create Your Very Own Organization Member. (1.0)

Okay here are the rules.:eek: 1) Every Organization Member's name must have a X in it or it is not considerded an Organization Member. 2) They Must have a ability to control something. 3) They must have a weapon. 4) A brief description. 5) Must have an age. 6) And either Dark/Light/Dawn. 7)...
  18. A

Famitsu translations!! (From Sora's Domain)

-The reaction attack used against the "rose" boss in the Beauty and the Beast world involves swinging on the chandelier and hitting enemies, circling around the hall. Also, you can react to an enemy's attack and use the force of the enemy's blow to knock them back. -Sora by the ball of light...
  19. A

The Middle Road.

Okay I just thought of this theory so it may have a couple of glitches, so here it goes....... Okay in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories near the end of the game Riku and Mikey are talking to Diz.... Diz asks Riku what path he will take; the path to Light or Darkness.. Riku decides to take...
  20. A

The same?

Okay if you look at both these pictures of the Glowing eyed unknown and the duel weilding unknown you will see both there eyes are glowing (the same eye too) which probaly means there the same person or there kinda the same. ---------------------------------------------------------------------...
Back