• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Zexion

I semi-agree with this one. Although it would be possible, nobodies are not known to act on instinct. That's what a heartless does. I think the easiest way to explain why he (or any other nobody besides Roxas and Namine) showed fear would be through his memories.
  2. C

If They Were Playable...

I'd probably play as Namine, Ven, or Aqua. Namine seems like the type who would have pretty good magic, but low defence's (when I first saw her name on the poll, I pictured her whacking heartless around with her sketchpad XD).
  3. C

Days manga cover

I love that Moogle! The cover looks great (can't wait to read it!).
  4. C

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

Hmm... I'm gonna say no just because it seems rather pointless to add a few new missions and release it as a FM. The fact that they made a game based on Org. 13 in enough to satisfy me.
  5. C

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

YaY! Secret Ending!!! Now I can't wait to see it!!
  6. C

Axel Can Cook?

I could always see Axel working with say, flambe maybe. But since it's manga it's not canon (though that would be so awesome).
  7. C

Has Vexen ever gotten the love he deserved?

Oh sweet! I always thought there was no (or barely) any Vexen fans out there! Vexen Fans Unite!! Chilly Academic FTW! (sorry if it looks like I'm spamming or ranting; I'm a real Vexen fan...)
  8. C

Am I the only one...

I totally agree! Re:CoM was also my favorite game, along with KH. The English version may have been sloppy, but the story itself was great. I loved the interaction between the Organization and Riku/Sora. Namine looked pretty good compared to her KH2 self, and I honestly think Axel sounds and...
  9. C

which path wud u hav taken

The path of Dawn for me. I'm not really into the whole 'good guy (road to light), bad guy (road to dark)' thing anyway.
  10. C

CoM vs. Re:CoM

I think Re:CoM was great. Sure, the lip-syncing was a little off and some of the voice acting sounds odd but it was still really good.
  11. C

Lexeaus

That scene was alright. Off the top of my head I can't think of any quotes that I liked, except for maybe any of Zexion's or Vexen's quotes.
  12. C

Most Annoying Boss

Definitely Repliku IV or Vexen. Repliku was so hard and Vexen was just plain annoying.
  13. C

Chain of Memories Was the Best Game

Chain of Memories was truly a well-built and extrordinary game. I don't know why only a few number of people seem to enjoy it? Of course it could be because it had some aspects that actually made you think a little, unlike KH2 at least (it might have just been me though). Or it could have been...
  14. C

[POLL] Mar-look-sha or Mar-loo-sha?

I never said it as Mar-look-sha or Mar-loo-sha. When I first saw his name I pronounced it as Mar-lux-eya, since that was how it was spelled. Honestly I think Mar-lux-eya sounds manlier than Mar-loo-sha, but I digress.
  15. C

Marluxia... I thought this battle was cheap

Compared to Repliku, Marluxia was pretty easy I must admit. Then again, I ended up dying against him twice the first time I played (compare that to the 12 times I died against Repliku on the GBA version *___*).
Back