• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Zack's story

Hey guys I just want to knwo if anyone can tell me Zack's story in BBS? And also would the black feather with him in the credits mean that we may see Genisis? Thanks! CloudStrifeSmile
  2. H

Picture....

Of Terranort please? Thanks! shamisen
  3. H

Okay then....

Since Terra is confirmed to be Xehanort then why cant Xemnas use the keyblade?
  4. H

A new mode

In a future kingdom hearts game we should have a new mode,much like theater mode but different. Like a chapter mode where once you've finished the game it auto-savea and you can go back and fight cetain battles ovr again without having to restart the game and go through all the unneccasary...
  5. H

Did anyone notice this???

:confused:That Xion's theme had pieces of Kairi's theme in it????
  6. H

Unversed in dark realm??

I remember reading somewhere that when ATW was banished to the dark realm he survived on negative emotions to escape niothingness. Does that mean he made unversed in the realm? Just wondering....:confused:
  7. H

Has this ever happened to you?

Okay so I just got KH2 and im trying to save the game,but when i save it says insufficent storage space on memory card and i need 90 KB to save. I cleared the memory card,replayed to the part where you first save and the same thing happened. Help?
  8. H

Wait a minute....

:confused:Wouldnt Peter Pan have recognized the keyblade if he knew TAV?
  9. H

Chasers

Dont know if this had a thread yet but... I believe that the "chasers"word that we saw in KH 2 secret video refers to VAT and MX. Its like this- Terra is chasing MX who i think is after the Princess of Heart so he would be chasing him? And Ven is chasing after Terra for some reson and Aqua is...
  10. H

Aqua and the glass slipper

Okay so we see in a pic where Aqua is being offered the glass slipper to try on right? And we all know that all the girls in the kingdom are supposed to try on the slipper,but did you also notice that some parts of her costume kind of resemble Cinderella's? So maybe Prince thought it was...
  11. H

Has this been confirmed yet??

SO ive been going around peoples theories about KH3 and they say in some epic battle Sora wil release Rosas so they both can inflict damage on their enemies.Is it even possible to release your nobody after absorbing them???:confused:
  12. H

Ending speculation

I think that at the end of coded the kind will discover something very important and sends the letter to SRK asking their immeadiate help. Whatever he discovers we will have to find out in the game.(maybe the return of TAV if they dont die in BBS?)
  13. H

Secret Video speculation!!!!

In a latest interview Nomura said that we will be getting a new secret video!!!!XD:36: So what do you think it will be of:confused:
  14. H

most wanted disney enemies!

Which disney enemies do you want the most to appear in a new kh game?? I'd like Gaston from beauty and the beast:lol:
Back