• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHHacker6595

13 Darkness's / 13 Worlds (Theory)

I believe that each one of the vessels of Xehanort will have a specific world tied to them. I'm not sure on the reasons why but potentially to force the 7 Lights to attempt a clash. I have a theory on who the 13 Darkness's are, most have to do with the chess piece theory and each have relations...
  2. KHHacker6595

Dwarf Woodlands is the most underused world in the series

Dwarf Woodlands is the world based on Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs. It was the first feature length Disney film ever made and also the first Disney film I'd ever saw as a child. The Queen was one of the most terrifying characters to me. Both her design, voice actress, and presentation always...
  3. KHHacker6595

Still The Best In The Series

This video basically explains all of my reasoning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrGqE8UId4&list=UUO_LzRMV6m_CcbAFfQTB-WA
  4. KHHacker6595

Empty Worlds?

Its a shame that Square created such large and beautifully detailed worlds for them to be left with nobody to populate them. Throughout playing Dream Drop Distance, despite being immersed in the worlds and plots that make them up, I've noticed the complete lack of NPC's populating them. Even...
  5. KHHacker6595

There better be Allies in DDD (Whats Happened To KH???)

As much as I think the Dream Eaters are a cool idea I can't help but think that Square is just forgetting about Allies. Kingdom Hearts seems to be getting farther and father away from what made the original so good. I miss having party members that I could switch around and customize. I miss...
  6. KHHacker6595

Does this game matter?

Listen, I played Re:Coded, beat it in 3 days, I enjoyed the nostalgic factor, The inclusion of game play elements of all the games, the turn based battle system at Olympus Coliseum and the battle system with Donald and Goofy at Hollow Bastion. The story as a whole was terrible but the character...
  7. KHHacker6595

[SPOILERS] My Overall Theory

Okay, a lot of you are coming up with theories without even thinking them through or at least giving the Trailer multiple views. I've stated a couple of these points in the main thread for the Trailer, but the thread is becoming too overwhelmingly packed with people and posts, that its hard...
  8. KHHacker6595

Why cant I post a new Thread on this

I cant post a new thread for some reason, it just keeps telling me theres an error with my request and the site has issues
  9. KHHacker6595

Alice: Madness Returns (Series Discussion)

Feel free to discuss Alice: Madness Returns, the original classic American McGee's Alice, or any other works from series creator American McGee. American McGee's Alice Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-19MnWlUc Alice: Madness Returns Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up21p1_vTbI...
  10. KHHacker6595

Twisted Metal

Series History The Twisted Metal series Is groundbreaking, in that it is the first vehicular combat video game series. The original Twisted Metal was released in 1995 and was followed by its most popular entry, Twisted Metal 2 released in 1996 on the original Playstation. After contractual...
  11. KHHacker6595

HD Collections

Umm, I'm really interested in HD Collections, I love the concept of remastering PS2 and PSP games and releasing them on one Blu Ray Disc. The God of War Collection and the Sly Cooper Collection are amazing, and I have some HD Collection Ideas of my own. Twisted Metal Collection (Twisted Metal...
  12. KHHacker6595

I Understand KH3D

Ok Nomura has confirmed in Interviews that during KH3D you will be playing as Sora and Riku, but throughout the game will switch between them randomly as if theres an invisible countdown. Hes also stated that Sora and Riku will rarely be in the same world, Traverse Town is one of those Rare...
  13. KHHacker6595

Namine, Roxas, Xion (Theory)

I've forgotten a lot of things about Kingdom Hearts so dont flame me please. So heres my theory. During Kh1 sora had 3 hearts in him, when he used Riku's keyblade to release his heart to darkness, he created a nobody, Roxas and in the process created Namine. Heres how i look at it, Namine is...
  14. KHHacker6595

Metal Chocobo ?

how do you unlock the Metal Chocobo, i already have Oathkeaper and have completed the game, i went back to Traverse Town and completed the system sectors at the Fire door and got the Wrench for Cid, but got something else instead, I thought i would receive the Metal Chocobo for getting the...
  15. KHHacker6595

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

Basically what the title says. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy II on the PSP, and so far its a great game you just got to level up a lot. I'm also playing Final Fantasy VII on the PSN and Final Fantasy IX also on the PSN, by the way my two personal favorites. Its great playing them on the...
  16. KHHacker6595

Dream Drop Distance (Meaning)

I have a strong theory about the meaning of Dream Drop Distance. From Trailers and magazine scans I can theorize a descent theory on the meaning of this title. The word Dream, i literally think means Dreams, sora and riku's dreams. I believe Yen Sid wants to unlock sora and riku's true...
  17. KHHacker6595

New Enemy, I Think ?

In KH:3D there seems to be a new symbol, sorry don't have the picture, but it seems to be a mix of the Heartless and Unversed symbols, and since both creatures are made of darkness and negativity (negative energy), then I'm assuming that maybe we will see a creature created from pure darkness or...
  18. KHHacker6595

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

1. BBS Battle System 2. Structure in Story, KH1 had structure while most of its sequels and spin-offs failed to compete. The way you transitioned from world to world worked much better in KH1. BBS came very close to having that structure, but Its still felt like we were just going to worlds...
  19. KHHacker6595

KH BBS Final Mix Secret Episode

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Secret Episode gameplay + Red Eye boss battle! Just the Red Eye Boss Battle - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNDlTRqMQo&feature=related Thanks to KH13.com and ZGCyber's HD Gaming on http://www.justin.tv
  20. KHHacker6595

Secret Episode Video

Here it is, quickly watch it, Cyberman65 is streaming it right now on Justin.tv. link http://www.justin.tv/cyberman6#/w/780850944/2
Back