• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

~ Where The Wild Things Are ~

Okay as the title says, this thread is about the movie called, Where The Wild Things Are. This movie is based off the book writtin by Maurice Sendak. The book was written in 1963 for younger kids. Who else has read this book as a child? Who is going to ssee this movie because they have read...
  2. K

Army of Two

Okay this game is for the Xbox 360. You can play as 2 different characters who work together in taking out leaders around the world. There is multiple weapons to use and MANY things you can modify on them... Did you like this game? What was your favorite weapon to use in the game? What...
  3. K

ETA UNO/Hr Grafix

Welcome to ETA UNO/Hr Grafix! . : WE TRY TO GET OUR SIGS/TAGS FINISHED & SENT IN THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIME : . All the sigs/tags we do are done in good quality as long as the stocks we recieve are too. Rules: 1. Each request must be made out in a completed form 2. THERE IS NO REQUEST LIMIT...
  4. K

Static X Fans

As far as I know, none of my friends really like Static X.. yeah its a little heavy, cant really understand the lyrics but the background music is really sweet. Whats your favorite Static X song?
  5. K

Nintendo DSI

Im debating on buying a DSI or not. Not sure what the benefits will be over the DS Lite. I know the screens are a little bit bigger but the DSI cant play GBA games anymore. Need some help deciding what to do. Umm.. also need information about new technology through the DSI that games might be...
Back