• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

What the...¿?¿? .__.

I was playing as Terra at Keyblade Graveyard (y'know, leveling up) and then this happened (look his right hand): YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Terra's hand glitch O.o
  2. N

~Keyblade Master's Guide~ (?)

I'm not sure what's this... MANGAOH CLUB [????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??????????????] It's called "Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Master's Guide" (if I've read the kanas correctly) I think it's soon for the manga... and cheap to be the official game guide... What do you guys think?? Source: ReBirth Wings
  3. N

MARVEL wasn't gonna get into KH, but...

...but maybe KH already got into MARVEL. (You know Disney acquired MARVEL recently.) I know this post isn't really about KH... nor about its future... but you gotta admit that the close-up girl at this comic looks really "familiar" to all of us :eek: I don't use to open new threads, so don't...
  4. N

Famitsu scan of Deep Space possibly "retouched"

I've been looking again to that strange scan where we could see a flying thing with Stitch's airship, and I've noticed that there was something strange on that picture. I took it to photoshop and altered it with some filters and that stuff, and I could better see something like a black spot over...
  5. N

Huge Unversed defeated by Terra??

Hey guys :) I was watching the secret ending of KHII (not FM+) and right at the begining of the video we can see Terra standing over a kind of... metal structure, but it looks like it has claws. :eek: Then Terra walks toward Aqua and Ven, and that "metal thing" vanishes, just like enemies so...
Back