• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ReflectoMan

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

I can dig it. Sounds better than later.
  2. ReflectoMan

Nintendo 3DS Developer Conference - May 17th

When all is said and done I guarantee we'll have information on KH3D *Extends arm and gives a thumbs up*
  3. ReflectoMan

What was your favourite thing about this game?

I like Olympus, specifically the "games". Thats always been something I have looked forward to in all Kingdom Hearts games. I liked the turn-based fights; but seriously,Agrabah , again? It's lame now, and frankly not even fun. To answer the threads question though, I liked all the different...
  4. ReflectoMan

New Scans?

I'm pretty sure this is new but I'm not sure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCU_ZwzYe0&feature=sub I didn't find this, credit goes to goodman2008 if it is new
  5. ReflectoMan

maester xehanort is riku's dad

I thought it was firmly established that family holds no significance in KH
  6. ReflectoMan

System Problems...

()_() your f***** if it starts to do this then you should just get your wallet out and buy a new one, unless of coarse you have a warranty, but I had the same problem and I ended up having to get a new one
  7. ReflectoMan

Spoilers(Mysterious figure theory)

WARNING THERE ARE EXTREME SPOILERS BELOW PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Okay so we now know from the re:coded secret movie that Xehanort is coming back, and not alone. So a lot of people have thought maybe Braig, or even Vanitus. And while Braig is certainly an option Vanitus isn't, he merged...
  8. ReflectoMan

Why is his speed different?

You basically get his speed when you use a fully leveled up Ven D-LINK.
  9. ReflectoMan

underpopulated worlds

I guess it might be nice, but it's pointless they shouldn't have even added the voices.
  10. ReflectoMan

Ven Question.

I think its not so much that no ones found him yet as, you can't find him.
  11. ReflectoMan

kh recoded calendar

No it's a lot closer to $60.00. And even so, they bump the price down $20-$30 anyway so it would come out to$35-$40 anyway-_-
  12. ReflectoMan

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Finally something to shut up all those people saying BBS has an awful and dumb trailer/ads this was good IMO
  13. ReflectoMan

Re: Coded, FEB 2011 release for Europe?

Re: Coded, FEB 2011 release for Europe? either this or a holidays release which seems doable since the Japanese version is out in October
  14. ReflectoMan

Birth By Sleep Protaganist Choices- No spoilers!

there are soooooo many threads on this topic please just scroll down and you should see 2 maybe even 3 /thread <<< I kinda want too know what that does can someone tell me??
  15. ReflectoMan

More Battle Screens! (16)

omg they should totally rename fire+ too piro+ like in this version that would be so badass
  16. ReflectoMan

Nomura and team start preparing for TGS, namely a new Re:coded trailer.

This will most likely just run through the gameplay, maybe throw in some VA here and there, and maybe if we're really lucky get to see a secret boss or something.
  17. ReflectoMan

Missing World?

It's probably the keyblade graveyard (although I haven't looked), but if it is it's because that place is spoiler central
  18. ReflectoMan

Heartless Symbol theory *spoilers*

First this belongs in the 'Future of Kingdom Hearts Spoilers' thread Second, this seems improbable, but not impossible. There has been some crazy sheit in Kingdom hearts, but nothing like this it is probably just Nomura going "Oh ya that looks cool" and slapping it on. But we'll probably never...
  19. ReflectoMan

BBS Final Mix In Itself

Ya I thought they ran out of room or something on the UMD disk, right?
  20. ReflectoMan

Gamescom question

Your joking right -_-, thats from khcom
Back