• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MasterZeR0

Potential Reset

By "potential reset", I mean a literal RESET. What I'm thinking is that Yen Sid or whoever sends Sora and Riku and Kairi and whoever else back in time to the DI the day before the storm, somehow leaving all of their memories intact. TIME TRAVEL MAN. They destroy the Xehanort existing there...
  2. MasterZeR0

______'s Battle Stance

Two things. First, I like Young Xehanort's fighting pose. It's a lot more Menacing than both No Heart's and Master Xehanort's, as they basically just hold their blades by their sides. With YX, it's as if the Keyblade is looming over him and his opponent, and is pretty awesome. But why is it...
  3. MasterZeR0

During and after the credits

The message "This Leads to Kingdom Hearts" appears As the credits roll. However, afterwards, the silhouettes of Sora and Riku are seen inside a bright light, forming a sign that resembles "III". I thought I was paranoid seeing it at first, but I just looked at KH13's updates (Sorry Ethy), and...
  4. MasterZeR0

Reality Shift in TWTNW

First, can anyone find some high quality pictures or video of it? Secondly, do you think it has some significance? Specifically that huge double keyblade that Sora and Riku wield? I was very much intrigued by it ;-;
  5. MasterZeR0

Ultima Weapon in KH3D

Granted, it will more than likely be in. It will also probably be created by synthesis. Here's a drawing of what I personally think it should look like. (Also, I posted this in another thread, but it didn't EXACTLY fit in with the Original Topic, so I moved it ;P) The guard is based...
  6. MasterZeR0

Lea's former role with the apprentices?

From what we know, Lea and Isa were planning on sneaking into the castle in Radiant Garden for some reason. Here's what I think: Whatever they were originally in there for, they accidentally found out about the apprentices' plans/experiments. So I assume that the apprentices caught the two lads...
  7. MasterZeR0

June 12?

Granted, Wikipedia is NOT a good source. I realize this. I was looking at this page: 2012 in video gaming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Under June, it has KH3D listed to release on the twelfth. I don't know the source, and it could just be there as a June estimate, but whatever.
  8. MasterZeR0

MY (minor?) theory on YMX

As YMX is the mysterious figure from BBS (don't argue. seriously, don't.), we know he has some control over time. Meaning time travel. My theory is that YMX possibly comes from a version of the near-future (KH3 time period I assume) in which Sora and Riku messed up Ansem SOD and Xemnas forming...
  9. MasterZeR0

"Water World" in 3D?

Finally able to get on to the 3D site, I spent many minutes clicking through all the pictures and such. When I got to this one, the screenshot with the "Ice Penguin" Dream Eater, I noticed it took place in an underwater world. Thoughts?
  10. MasterZeR0

New Saga Ideas/Thoughts

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, what with the close of the Xehanort saga not too far on the horizon. So I was wondering.... What are your thoughts on the next saga? Here's what I think: After Xehanort is defeated, everything goes back to normal (er, normal for KH, that is) for Sora...
  11. MasterZeR0

People's thoughts on KH3

So, I've been wondering this for a while now....... What do people think is going to be so great about KH3? No answers like: OHEMGEE GAIZ, KH3 IZ GONNA B GRATE BECUZ ITZ #ED LIEK 1 AND 2!!!! So frickin what? Nobody is saying "I cannot wait for 3D, the mystery game, and the next saga." And my...
  12. MasterZeR0

Games I would like to see (and that I think we should have)

This is a list of games that I would love to see added to the Kingdom Hearts Series. I realize the chances of any new games (besides the unnamed one) released between 3D and 3 are extremely little to none, but I figured I would share my opinion. A prequel game, taking place before Birth By...
  13. MasterZeR0

MultiSubject Theory

I can't remember when or where I saw this, but I believe it was back before BBS, Days, and Coded came out. People were saying that each title had a meaning that went like this: Coded= Hidden Days= Memories Are BBS= Born From Sleep So when said together, it becomes "Hidden Memories Are Born...
Back