• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Gameplay video

I'm sorry if this had already been posted but I couldn't find any other thread with this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvwBBjGIf9o&feature=related
  2. V

Cinderella's hair

I would really like to know if it is only me, or anyone else is angry because no one fixed Cinderella's hair in BBS's Destati? Really, it's not brown, it is BLONDE!
  3. V

New Picture Of Braig.

I was on V-Jump site and accidentally I found this: Probably Braig.
  4. V

Lexaeus and Zexion

What is their connetion?? Seriously, whenever Lexaeus is in the lobby he is near Zexion; in the Manga when they first appeard the were together; in CoM when Lexaeus died he said "sorry Zexion"; in the novels he is the one who tells Zexion that they are going to castle Oblivinon and in the...
  5. V

Idea on Coded

This is just an idea I had a while ago about Coded that I decided to share. Well, the real Maleficent and the real Pete are in the digital world for some reason right? So maybe someone else who disappeard in the explosion of a machine that was trying to convert Kindom Hearts into data (or...
  6. V

Squall/Leon

Well, I was just thinking, for some reason Squall has changed his name in KH. So maybe in BBS he will be using his real name. I mean, in the beginning of KH1 Yuffie called him Squall so he must have used this name before. So what do you think, he wil be called Leon on Squall in BBS?
Back