• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ventus12

the other side

after finishing Dream Drop Distance it got me thinking about the dark realm. we know it has been explored much in previous games and Aqua has spent the most time there of the other characters. But i would like to see a game focused on that realm and not just the realm, its in habitants as well...
  2. ventus12

i think organization XIII will be returning

Hey everyone i dont come here a lot so im not sure if this was already said, but as the title says i think organization XIII will be returning but in their somebody forms. im basing this off the new KH:3D video when the video was translated you can see in the subtitles and axel is talking in one...
  3. ventus12

The age of riku and sora in kh 3D

Ok so I don't it's just me but it seems like riku and sora both look younger than they did in kh2. To my knowledge the game takes place after kh re:coded. So why do they look younger unless there is a bit information I may have missed.
  4. ventus12

Re:coded it is worth playing?

Re:coded it is worth playing? Im planning on but re:coded today and want to know if it's worth playing as in how is the gameplay and will I miss any thing important about the story. I know the kh games are cannon to each other but is it possible I can miss this one and not be affected much...
  5. ventus12

do you think kh3 should have more FF world or worlds that go into the realm of darkness?

i think we should have more FF worlds and world the go into the realm of darkness more. to give the characters something to explore and widen the story. the game is supposed to be FF+Disney making a great game. while it is a great game i feel disney is stealing the spot light. they have way more...
  6. ventus12

secret ending help

i need help getting the secret ending in kh:bbs i just finished the final episode and i want to know how much of the trinity thing needs to be completed so far i have 75%. and from what i know the percentage depends on the difficulties and having all 3 characters on different difficulties change...
  7. ventus12

BBs release date

i haven't been on this site in a long time. but i had a concern with the birth by sleep release date. they said it was coming out in the US on 9/7/10. but in the new video on the khinsider home page. it says coming 10/9/10. now is this a new release date that i didnt hear about? or is it like a...
  8. ventus12

quick question or more

um in the secret movie that has TAV we see them dual wielding keyblades. is this going to be a feature in the multiplayer mode like how it was in days where you could have a dual wielding roxas? or is the dual wield completely out of the game?
  9. ventus12

what do you think this game would be like.

this was a stupid idea for kh in a egm magazine a few years bak for mushroom kingdom hearts on the wii. this was a bad idea which is why it was never talked bout but wat do you think it wud hav been like? yo me it wud have been like shooting my self in the foot with that game it could have even...
  10. ventus12

what cg battles would you like to see?

which of the choices would you like to see the most as a fight cut scene? i would like to see vaintas turn on MX and they fight or ME vs. MX
  11. ventus12

playing order

well in the interview normura said the best order to play bbs was terra<ven<aqua for plot since that's how they did the story or something like that but was anyone else disappointed by this order or was it just me? i wanted to do aqua<Terra<ven but seeing this order might leave me confused with...
  12. ventus12

new trailer questions

um sorry if this is posted already, if it is dont redirect me or whine about how it was posted already but does anyone hav a theory on the baby that had ven/roxas face in the new trailer if you dont know what im talking about please watch the video again i dont know the exact time it shows...
  13. ventus12

what if there was a secret character

hey i kno his is prabobly a bit out there but what would you think if there was a secret character to play as after you unlocked the secret ending? like if we were to play as mickey or vanitas in like a short 2 hour scenario or something like that?
  14. ventus12

old pics but i have questions

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep NEW SCAN JANUARY 2010 BRAIG!! DISNEY TOWN HQ SCAN hey in this video on youtube i saw MX chained up and was thinking how that could happen or if he was captured like that within that game. oh before i go on please dont cry and moan about this being posted...
  15. ventus12

questions about the xehanort=terra theory

first off sorry if i spell anything wrong.also if posting and the worng place and if this has been posted before dont tell me and just get over it im not on the forum everyday of my life so spare me and rep wud b nice too =) but i digress i want to kno why everyone is relating terra to xenhort...
  16. ventus12

keyblade war and vens connection with even

ok first off im dont kno if this is talked about already and if it dont post any links...seriuosly its not needed for me but my question is do you think that bbs will shed some light on the keyblade war or will set some stage for another game to be made? (im guessing everyone has seen this...
  17. ventus12

questions and suming up kh

ok first off hello im trying to sum everything up in kh ill starts wit the first game we all know off heaertless and stuff but my question is the DTD and kingdom hearts the DTD was sealed by riku sora and the king and friends or was tht kingdomhearts its self because kingdom hearts was sealed...
  18. ventus12

the 6 aprentices and 6 organization members theory

ok so my theory on the oragnization members isnt too far fetched and might be true to some extent but here it is.. ok so we kno that the founding members of organization XIII or Xemans. Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion and that i believe it was ansem the wise that had 6 aprrentices...
Back