• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

A replica of Miyazaki's "The Baron"

(and here's hoping I put this in the right section, because it seemed as good as any...) Does anyone know where I can find a replica of "The Baron", the cat statue in The Cat Returns? (yes, I know he's a character in The Cat Returns and a statue in Whisper of the Heart, if you want to be...
  2. H

The Browncoats

We're starting a group called "The Browncoats", a gathered fanbase of Firefly fans on the forums. If you're interested in joining, PM either me or LuvKyou. Fight the Alliance! Wear your brown jackets with pride, my Independence brethren! RISE AGAIN, BROWNCOATS!
  3. H

New Keyblades?

Um... I doubt fusing will have anything to do with the actual obtaining of keyblades...
  4. H

New Keyblades?

Er, sorry. I just assumed he meant "a keychain from Twilight Town", and it kinda seems that Twilight Town is taking the place of Traverse Town (in the sense of "I need to go back to Traverse Town and get some new items"). I really wasn't comparing them farther than that... But I like "Pirate's...
  5. H

New Keyblades?

Hmm... maybe. Anything's possible at this point. ...though, there wasn't REALLY a keyblade about Traverse Town (you could get the Spellbinder, Wishing Star, and Oathkeeper there, but they didn't hold some significance about Traverse Town), so would there be one for Twilight Town? C'mon, I know...
  6. H

New Keyblades?

Dunno if this thread has been started yet. Oh, well. We haven't seen any new keyblades in any of the spoiler pictures (obviously Square doesn't want to spoil the fans THAT badly...). What do you think some of the world-themed keyblades will look like? I'm hoping there will be a keyblade from...
  7. H

summon gems

*grins* That'd be surreal, going to Dumbo's world... I could see a mini-boss being the circus performers... the name would have to do with the circus, too. Big Top, or the like. There was talk about "what if there was a Cinderella world?" a while ago. I think that'd be cool... it could be...
  8. H

Serenity

I recently went to see Serenity and got hooked on it... Anyone else see it? Who was your favorite character? I can't get enough of Mal (Captain Reynolds). ^^ He's AWESOME.
  9. H

Lion King Fight

lol ^^a I guess because Sora is still technically a "child" (no offence, but 15 isn't quite adulthood yet...), they put him in a younger body. Makes sense to me... although, I can't say I don't wish he was a little bigger. It'd be nice. And as for Donald and Goofy, I think Square knows what...
  10. H

Anyone ever wonder?

And since when are we supposed to believe an unofficial news site? >_> I wouldn't bet my money on anything that doesn't come from Square Enix or Disney. 'sides, I don't care what anyone else thinks, but I'd rather take my information from anyone else but the guy who runs Sora's Domain. He's a...
  11. H

Lion King love?

Wow. The only four people on the face of the earth who disliked Lion King must incidentally be on this message board. Y'all are the only ones I've heard who hated (actually hated, not just "hated because it made me cry") Lion King. I'm unspeakably excited about this. ^^ But... *eye twitches* I...
  12. H

Which Organization member do you want to fight ?

None of them! o_o They all look like they could wipe the floor with me! I'd rather sniper-attack 'em with Firaga than take them head-on. Eeek.
  13. H

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

Does it have to? I'd like to think characters are never nameless. That'd be some kinda identity crisis for them, y'know? And I'm pretty sure Larxene is dead. So is ...er... *racks her brain* ...the guy who made the Riku clone. Vixen, wasn't it? ^^a I'm awful with names. I don't think Larxene...
  14. H

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

*reads over li'lwitch8251!'s posts* Yeesh. Watch you language, sweetheart -- you could get a lot of violent people knocking down your door. *laughs* It's amazing how emotional people get when it comes to a bunch of pixels running around on a TV screen. Sorry. Yes, I would love it if the BHK...
  15. H

Damn Bhk Threads

*frowns* I bet there are more threads that aren't about the BHK than are... Not that I'm defending him. I think we should wait and see why he's important to the story, and then I'll decide if he's worthy of being a "favorite character". I just get annoyed when people try to make their opinions...
  16. H

Okay so we've seen Mickey

Main focus? Dude, um... as far as main focuses go, I'm pretty sure Riku wasn't really one of them. He was big when it came to plot twists (and true, he DID have his own plot in CoM), but... Oh, and Arica, I don't know if there ARE any confirmed shots of Riku, but I think it's safe to assume...
  17. H

Ultima

Dude, don't even get me started on the "your all wrong" thing. I like Ultima XD Everlasting shiny butt-kickingness...
  18. H

How many of you actually own the game?

I do! I do! ^^ Bought it when it came down around $25 at Wal-Mart. Because I'm cheap.
  19. H

Will there be Castle Oblivian in KH2?

I think it will at least be in a cutscene, even if it isn't playable, because we've SEEN it in a cutscene. We have yet to see gameplay in Castle Oblivion...
  20. H

What happens when you touch a Moogle's PomPom?

Dude, Google-search it and come back. Poke a Moogle? *slips into a Crocodile Hunter imitation* Let's watch! *pokes the Moogle's pom-pom; it bites her on the kneecap* OW! Little blighter-- *smacks it with her katana repeatedly* Hey! Get off me! >_< Stupid Moogle!
Back