• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. martijnkh

Mirage Arena - Commandboard

Hey guys, In the Mirage Arena I'm level 29 and I did everything except the last Commandboard... In Reports/Gamerecords/Arenamissions and the the Command board it says I got everything except the last on -_-" How do I get it?? thanks
  2. martijnkh

Neverlandplaces I can't go!

hey guys there are some places in neverland like in the gully and in the cove (the boat) I can't go why not?
  3. martijnkh

Command Board an Command Styles

Hey guys What's the point of the command board? And how can I unlock new Command Styles? BTW where can I find a list of the command meld Items?
  4. martijnkh

Narruto the Important seasons

I've got a question after the fight with sasuke there are only episodes that aren't important Where does it start getting important again?
  5. martijnkh

PS3

Will KH3 ever be on PS3 (not xbox) I really hope it will Or maybe BBS on PS3 cuz I don't wanna buy a PSP just for BBS (but that will be a good damn reason)
  6. martijnkh

Ventus

I've finally finished KH 358/2 days and i saw a movie of xion axel and xigbar in wonder land Xion went mad at Xigbar and turned into Ventus!!! Why????????
  7. martijnkh

xbox 360

I wanna get one but what version is the best (I don't have much money soooo) Should I get the arcade without GB or the the cheapest after arcade?:confused:
  8. martijnkh

pics?

How do you ad pictures in your sig? plz help
  9. martijnkh

Ven?

heey guys sorry to bother but can someone tell me who is Ven? I've heard stuff but I still don't get it:confused: plz help me:embarassed:
  10. martijnkh

hiya :D

Hey guys I'm Martijn, I'm new here but I hope you guys can help with much things about KH (I hope I can help you to). I'm 13 years old and from the Netherlands. I am a great fan of Roxas:tongue:. Greetzz Martijn
Back