• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unumus

Getting ready for KH3D.

Hello Guys and Gals. With the release for 3D fast approaching, I thought that I would ask if any of you do something to prepare for new releases, such as setting up an area in your house to play, or replaying all of the games before the new release. I personally do the first and...
  2. Unumus

KH: 3D MoM Edition available at GameStop!

You can now preorder the Mark of Masery Edition Box Set on GameStop!! If this has already been mentioned, I apologize. -.- Edit: Link- http://gamestop.com/Catalog/Product/102045
  3. Unumus

Goodbye

After seeing the trailer, I have decided to leave KHI. Not forever, but until I get the game and beat it. The forums will become riddled with spoilers and I want to avoid that as mich as possible. We all remember the guy that had Vanitas as his avi soon after the Japanese release. I don't expect...
  4. Unumus

IM BACK AS WELL!!!

I know some of you all probably dont remember me but I was really active a couple of years back but then school started becoming a stressor and i had to leave. Im back now and i plan on staying active for a looooong time! I didnt really have a whole ton of friends when i was on here and im...
  5. Unumus

Drop Gauge Observation SPOILERS

I was rewatching the Jump Festa Trailer and I noticed something. As you preform combos, the drop gauge meter increases. I don't know very much about the gauge itself but I remember Nomura or someone saying that it will have to do with the switch between Sora and Riku. I think that it's able to...
  6. Unumus

Why KH3D Sora & Riku Look like KH1 SR and Other Things.

I think that the reason why Sora and Riku look like how they did in KH1 is because Yen Sid kind of... Reverted them, if you will, back to "square one" wich means that Sora no longer has his KH2 clothes for the time being because he can use the magic in the garments to go into Drive Forms. The...
  7. Unumus

Thoughts on FM DLC?

Do you think that there is a slight possibility that the new additions in BBS: FM could be released as downloadable content? If so, when do you think it could be released? Or do you think that it is like asking for a Final Mix to be released in a physical disc? Thoughts? Like? Hate? Also, What...
  8. Unumus

New Message from the KINGDOM.

Message from the KINGDOMKHBbSFM ????? Is this old news? Sorry if it is.
  9. Unumus

3DS Bundle????

Could there be a possibility of a 3DS Bundle with KH3D???????? quick post. will extend later.
  10. Unumus

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

MdtUHHdcySI We can see that there are two options for mirage arena:Offline and Online. Does this mean that there will be a Infrastrucure mode? And yes they were bein total biotches lol found another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE_lByzcQHY&feature=channel Found this one too...
  11. Unumus

SQE-EX E3 Site Open All Week!

E3 2010 | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Not that this is unknown but Birth by Sleep will be there, and so will Re: Coded. Also stated: ! Square Enix's E3 Virtual Booth returns as a full-blown web site to give you a closer look to our E3 Booth. In addition to the developer interviews (Maybe why...
  12. Unumus

Novel News

Dunno if this is know but Amazon.jp has updated with details concerning the first volume of the 358/2 Days comic book, stating that it will be on sale from the 22nd of June this year! The cover of the book has also been revealed on the gangan website: Source: HeartStation
  13. Unumus

BbS Strategy Guide

the is now a BbS strategy guide for pre-order on GameStop! http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77975
  14. Unumus

Who Voices ME & new BbS ScreenShot

GameInformer Theorizes that Mark Hamill will voice Master Eraqus. any thoughts? New Kingdom Hearts Release Date, Exclusive U.S. Content, And PSP Pack Revealed [UPDATE] - News - GameInformer.com Oh and a new Screenshot:
  15. Unumus

Pre-Ordering Questions

If i Pre-order Birth by Sleep at Gamestop, when they announce a Pre-Order bonus, will i still get it even though i pre-ordered before they anounced it?
  16. Unumus

Questions

Is Ven the only one who can use the ability, "Glide"?
  17. Unumus

Help/Support ► Minor Family Probs?

Okay so my parents got divorced when i was 6-7 and it was very traumatizing. For some reason, i feel like my step-bitch (as I like to call her) is taking my dad away from me and my sister. i tried talking to him but hes too fucking thick headed and yells that he doesnt want to talk about it so i...
  18. Unumus

UPDATE AND NEW FEATURES FOR NA BBS!!!

VGChartz - Please Take A Moment To Visit Our Sponsor ITS ALL RIGHT HERE
  19. Unumus

UPDATED BBS WEBSITE!!!!!

THE BBS SYSTEM PORTION HAS BEEN UPDATED!!! KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
  20. Unumus

UrGeNt?

if Jesse McCartney and other people (not sure about other people) started recording for Birth By Sleep, does this mean that maybe for this one time, our release date (our=US) will be at least one month apart from Japan's release date? i remember someone say that translations started 3-4 months...
Back