• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unumus

What do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

Hikari/Simple and Clean Planitb remix is absolute 90s House perfection it's my favorite 🥵🥵🥵 and I think it actually fits better with BbS's opening. Sanctuary/Passion is a close second. If it were just based on the song alone, then it would win no doubt.
  2. Unumus

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Yeah I guess it’s the violin part that sounds like the two pieces could be variations of each other. I went and listened to both pieces’ beginning and there was a pretty striking similarity, at least to me. It might just be that they’re both just trying to express the same idea of mystery...
  3. Unumus

Nothing has broken me like this EDIT: Ninja'd :)
  4. Unumus

Yeah the videos are starting to get taken down for copyright infringement so his account might get suspended soon. Screen record while you can laydeese!
  5. Unumus

MAJOR SPOILERS - The Master's Plan/What's in the Box? [Theory]

I just have one thing to say about the whole box thing because I just can't help but feel like either people are missing something or I am just completely lost. Better safe than sorry:
  6. Unumus

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

KH 1.5 HD GameStop Listing!! Though it has no information on it and the common 12/31/13 placeholder release date, the game is available for pre-order on the GameStop website. Link: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD for PlayStation 3 | GameStop Just kidding....... this is old news, I presume. :rolleyes:
  7. Unumus

About Time Travelling and KH2

I think that the door to TR was basically like a portal. It's the only thing that I could think of.
  8. Unumus

Random things you noticed...

On Soras final boss in The Grid, instead of saying Combatant 13, the lady says Combatant 15. And when you go to the border of the area that you are in, there is always a decoration on the left and right of it, be it a box, or a boulder.
  9. Unumus

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

So there is only 3 water spells (only 1, depends on how you look at it)? In that case, I agree, MORE WATER SPELLS!! There should have been some water effects when the baloon popped. It would have made more sense then. Edit: I still think that there won't be a FM.
  10. Unumus

There are water spells??! O_o
  11. Unumus

I actually, I think BBS was the best game (second being 3D) gameplay wise. I liked how we could meld new commands and get abilities along with it. But it was OP. and that's why I liked it ^.^.
  12. Unumus

As many have said, I really don't see the need for there to be a FM. I BELEIVE that the only reason that FMs were made is because the localized versions had additional content and JP whined and got a shiny version of the US game. And as far as I know, 3D didn't have any new content added. Also...
  13. Unumus

Kairi

So 1. Sora 2. Riku 3. Kairi 4. Mickey 5. Ven *when he wakes up* 6. Aqua *when she is out of the RoD* 7. Lea(?) are the lights? And I believe that most of the darknesses are unknown, right?
  14. Unumus

Kairi

Ok, cause some people are saying that she isnt going to be one, but now that I saw that, I'm positive that she is a GoL.
  15. Unumus

Kairi

I don't get it either. I don't really care for Kairi, but I think that she should get some more development in KH3, as Taochan said, she really has been more of a plot device than character. Also, a note on the secret movie. The title for the secret movie is Another Guardian of Light. And it...
  16. Unumus

What "Birth By Sleep" could have meant

Yes. I really like this idea more than the time travel thing that shouldnt have even happened IMO. It's so very confusing. >.<
  17. Unumus

best commands and dream eaters in kh3d?

I really hate that I need to keep some DE in my team to have the abilities, but, as mentioned above, it would be way overpowered. But the middle category of abilities stays if you switch your DEs out?
  18. Unumus

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

How will he be freed? By the looks of things, he's under Xehanort's firm grip.
  19. Unumus

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Naming cant really do anything, right? And I don't think that Terra will be coming back, although I really hope that he does. To save Aqua, they'll have to go to the RoD and look for her and then bring her back. For Ven, they'll have to get Riku to unlock his heart from sleep, ontop of actually...
Back