• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thylings

Better script than KH2? And BBS?

I think the script had a much better sense of humor. It didn't seem like the lines were as forced here. For the most part, the characters seemed to talk like normal human beings. It's definitely above BBS. I still hold that CoM had the best dialogue though.
  2. thylings

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance TGS 2011 Trailer - YouTube No more load issues. :D
  3. thylings

Found the trailer

Good point. However, as a person who loves good complexity, me thinks it's a little less one-dimensional than that. Now, of course, I don't know what the entire dimensions of his motives are, nobody can at this point, but I believe there is a bit more to it.
  4. thylings

Found the trailer

Did he ever clearly state that he wanted to take over Radiant Garden? I mean, if he did then please link. ^_^ If not, it still leaves the mystery open to me.
  5. thylings

Found the trailer

There is that. My point is WHY does he want all this power? What are his motives? I'm dying to know his reasoning.
  6. thylings

Found the trailer

I still think that there is way more to Braig than we see at this point. I highly doubt he would do all this crap for a shady old man just to get a Keyblade.
  7. thylings

Found the trailer

Pbbt. I recant my statement. Pink? It's gotta be Kirby - he swallowed a Keyblade Master, you see.
  8. thylings

Found the trailer

NO! You're all wrong! IT WAS PHONE. :O
  9. thylings

Found the trailer

tbh, that's what I was getting at. Seeing that flashback hints that he got his memories back.
  10. thylings

Found the trailer

alternatively, xehanort could have the image of aqua flashing before his eyes as sort of a memory or flashback (i see a faint hint of pink crossing straps - seriously) and then it comes back to reality to show that braig is the one actually conversing with/approaching him.
  11. thylings

Found the trailer

the image is braig but with a weird twist. what that twist is i don't know yet. but i'm going with that.
  12. thylings

Where is Ven's heart now?

Oh shit. Now my head is buzzing with theories.
  13. thylings

Aqua as a main character

Aqua is so bad ass that she can cut Chuck Norris in half like butter with her bare fists she is so bad ass. No joke. <3
  14. thylings

Revelation on Riku's Memories

This is awesome, Grass. I have a very good feeling that your theory is going to be a huge portion of the plot of 3D
  15. thylings

?

Wow, Ven is a happy and cheerful kid throughout the entire game. He is not emo, in fact, he is the opposite of it. Sure, he gets depressed over the terrible things happening in his life that he didn't deserve, but him reacting to the situation in a human way is not emo. Not to mention that him...
  16. thylings

what is your least favorite heartless?

Crescendo makes me RAEG. s1worstbirthdayever
  17. thylings

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You TWEWY=Best DS game EVER. Needed to get that off my chest. :D
  18. thylings

Axel and Saix's...

It has been expressed in the games and Ansem Reports that the Apprentices captured unwilling participants. Axel and Saix wouldn't be so vengeful against the Organization unless something terrible happened to them. And you're forgetting that they were Apprentices to the ruler of Radiant Garden...
  19. thylings

Master Xehanort's Successor

Braig FTW. xD Or Vanitas...
  20. thylings

LS Moved

I don't think it matters, really. LS in KHII wasn't completely fleshed out.
Back