• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SadakoApprentice

Unlocking Secret Movie? (No Spoilers)

I beat the game as Terra yesterday on proud mode, but no movie. Do I have to finish all 3 character's stories on proud?
  2. SadakoApprentice

Re: CoM Cheat Problem

Re: CoM Cheat Problem I ended up restarting. I decided on playing through right.
  3. SadakoApprentice

Re: CoM Cheat Problem

Re: CoM Cheat Problem I did this a while ago but I feel that I want to pick up Re:CoM again. Because I finished the game on the GBA without cheats I decided to use a couple on the PS2 version. Well, one of them was 99 Ultima Weapons and now I can't get rid of them. I use a few but I always...
  4. SadakoApprentice

Differences Between JPN and US/EU Versions

Thanks for the quick responses!
  5. SadakoApprentice

Differences Between JPN and US/EU Versions

I read in the Wiki that there were a lot of additions to the English versions of the game. What was added? All I know is the Mysterious Figure and the Keyblade you get from the fight. I assume because of these additions there will probably be a Final Mix in Japan?
  6. SadakoApprentice

Gamestop Bonuses

Yay! Thanks for posting. I was just going to check this too.
  7. SadakoApprentice

Gamestop Bonuses

I wonder if the Amazon one will just be a shiny version of the cover...Making me wonder which one I should pre-order...
  8. SadakoApprentice

Gamestop Bonuses

"Reserve Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and receive a Kingdom Hearts poster and four Kingdom Hearts postcards. Just write a quick note on one of these postcards and mail it off to your friends and they'll think your vacationing with Sora and the gang in the land of Kingdom Hearts. Available online...
Back