• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tenyas

haha lookit this nerd

I've been slowly progressing with my art and commissions and stuff, playing with colors yeh. Figured I'd share here so people know what I've been up to. i also drew the stuff in my sig and avatar heck yeah
  2. Tenyas

Random Acts of Kindness

As the title implies, I'm wondering if anyone here has ever had a personal experience with someone doing a random act of kindness for them. I think it's really cool how some people will just take a few moments of their time to make someone else's day or week so much better. So, does KHI have any...
  3. Tenyas

It's been a long time.

Long story short, died online due to traumatic home experiences, went through that for a while, and am now recovering and slowly returning to all my old happy things. I'm not sure if many people still remember me or still frequent this site, just thought I'd say hello and begin catching up...
  4. Tenyas

S#!FT; [A Collaborative Tale by SilentTrinity and Tenyas]

S#!FT; Extraordinary or Imaginary? So... I guess I'm sort of fated to die in a cosmic way. I mean, I knew I was going to die anyway. That's not shocking in the slightest. But... To know I'm going to die and everything supports me dieing and that I'm supposed to die. That sort of hurts. And...
  5. Tenyas

Deblin High; Well, This is Interesting

Deblin High; Welcome one, Welcome few. "So, they're actually going to be allowing everyone to go there this year?" "Yep, yep!" "Mm..." "What?" A girl of around fifteen visable years of age looked up at an elder young man who towered around a foot above her. Both were walking along a quiet...
  6. Tenyas

Deblin High; [Retry]

Deblin High [Retry] Welcome to Deblin Highschool! A place of immeasurable opportunity and a diverse class spectrum. Placed in the scenic landscapes of Nowhere, surrounded by forestry and bordering a nearby river that funnels into a local lake, the city of Deblin is sure to catch the...
  7. Tenyas

Fanfiction ► HOMESTUCK: Single-Player

Warning; This, in the way of the original Homestuck, is going to have various flashing images as well as my sucky internet drawings. Also in the way of Homestuck, there shall be a level of cursing although much of it will be censored. As this is merely experimental, please forgive slip-ups in...
  8. Tenyas

Dragon Hunters: Dreams of the Skies

Dragon Hunters Dreams of the Skies This is a story upon a land that does not exist as we know it. It's name is Seiks, a wide open world with a vast ocean and only two main continents, so old that it has changed time and again and the very islands have migrated to the skies. With them have moved...
  9. Tenyas

[R2-B4] Chromatic vs. Grandsword

Arena: This world is similar to our own but, within the bright cityscapes of human architecture, something odd is happening. One out of sixteen individuals have developed special 'abilities' through contact with beings invisible to all except those who have one themselves. It is a phenomenon...
  10. Tenyas

Equilibrium; Chapter 1, Esoth Thi e Esurpos

Equilibrium. It means something along the lines of 'Perfect Balance'. A state where neither side outweighs the other. It is something that many have strove to acheive for centuries. A world where Light isn't outmatched by the Dark. Where there aren't more questions than answers. Where chaos is...
  11. Tenyas

Equilibrium; A Tale of Shadows and Reflections

Daddy, I want you to tell me a story. A big story that's got scary monsters and heroes and neat cities and stuffs. Hm... Well. A long time ago, people died. People always die, don't they? These deaths were different. You see, the people would come back. They did? Why? What did they do when they...
  12. Tenyas

[R1-B5] Eventua vs KeyOfDestiny1313

"Well, hello and welcome to the Tourny, folks. I hope you all will enjoy what we have in store. Joel, why don't you go ahead and tell these fine people what they're in for?" "Gladly, Marie. Our two contestants this evening are going to be battling in the lovely landscape of Denent, also known...
  13. Tenyas

Deblin High: A school where circumstance and happenstance gets mixed.

Welcome to Deblin High Hello again, oh journal of mine. We begin another day and schoolyear in this town and, with it, begin another adventure that'll likely end with expenses. Either that or, another close call with the safety of everyone's identities. Funny how, after all this time, it is...
  14. Tenyas

Deblin High: A school caught between the insane and mundane.

Welcome to Deblin Highschool! A place of immeasurable opportunity and a diverse population. Placed in the scenic landscapes of Nowhere, surrounded by forestry and bordering a nearby river that funnels into a local lake, the city of Deblin is sure to catch your attention. That is, if you can...
  15. Tenyas

Kingdom Hearts: The Breaking of the Door {Roleplay Thread}

The realms of the Light and Darkness... Once, they were the same thing. There was no line between them, no shadows or reflections to distinguish them. Everything was in an equilibrium. People, in their silly state of mind they have now, would look back at that time and say they stood in the...
  16. Tenyas

UN General Assembly Votes to Allow Gays to be Executed Without Cause

UN General Assembly Votes To Allow Gays To Be Executed Without Cause | The New Civil Rights Movement [NOTE: I bolded that which I thought stuck out in this article. For the full story, click the link.] Well, sh*t then. I wonder how people are reacting to this, and I find it fairly surprising...
  17. Tenyas

Of Skies and Serpents; A collection of Short Stories

Ah, I'm rather infamous for starting things only to never finish so, I came up with the idea of just putting up what I have to be critiqued or at least read for what it is. :3 Now, I'm more of a common face in the roleplay section but, I also lurk around here as well, although I don't comment...
  18. Tenyas

The Wheel of Time; The Turning of the Ages {Roleplay Thread}

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In this Age, soon to be remembered long after as the Age of Legends, an age that has already been, an age that...
  19. Tenyas

The Wheel of Time; The Turning of the Ages

"The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills, the Eye of Time forever watching our threads of life spin through the Great Pattern." -- Common saying, first to speak it unknown. "And his paths shall be many, and who shall know his name, for he shall be born among us many times, in many guises, as he has...
  20. Tenyas

Infection: [WaRnIng, qUaRIntInE IntERRUptED. dISEaSE fREE. WaRnIng, WaRnIng]

ERROR, sYstEm maLfUnctIOn. Reconnect to original server? Yes __________________ No. pROcEEdIng wIth fRagmEntED pROgRam In; 3 2 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, hello? Can anyone hear me? Kshhhh.... I think they're...
Back