• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

2 Ventus'?

ok thanks Soluus for explaining that and sorry ill remember to post these kinds of things in the spoiler section next time
  2. O

2 Ventus'?

ok wait.. we learn in bbs that vens heart is in sora so when sora released his heart to save kairi's he released vens creating roxas. so if roxas is actually ven does that means theres 2 vens now? cause the real ventus is still sleeping CO.. im confused X_X
  3. O

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! THEY CHANGED WHICH BUTTON YOU USE TO ATTACK!! look it says X next to attack now. wtf?
  4. O

Whose scenario are you most excited to play?

ya ventus is the one im looking forward to the most. my question to everyone is are you gonna play the recommended way which is Terra, Ven, then Aqua, or are you gonna play your favorite character first?
  5. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

i agree with all of this except the end when you said all three of them are in Castle Oblivion. We know Aqua isnt in there because she was seen in a room under Hollow Bastion and we have no idea where Terra is. Except i think he is still in the gathering place because we see him in the trailer...
  6. O

Sora's fighting style theory.

Re: Sora's fighting stlye theory. thats not entirly true.. when sora dos the limit wit aladdin he holds it backwards
  7. O

TGS expectations

Haha this is off topic but does anyone know if at past TGS's when u play the demo if u got 2 pick between Ven or Terra cause ive seen people playing both.
  8. O

Keyblade keychains

then how could kairi weild that keyblade. Even if it was riku's she still was able 2 and it had a keychain
  9. O

Terra's keybalde changed.

No they r both the same color its just that the light in the secret ending makes it so terra's keyblade looks all gold or something but they r the sane color
  10. O

roxas ventus question.

exactly. and that ven is 10 years before the first KH
Back