• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Limit break GFX Assignment Numero uno!

Ok i'm taking some initiative and making an assignment while C4 isn't here. Alright this Assignment is to figure out who is still active. Today is wensday, so this assignment will be due next wensday. Your peice has to be to be atleast greater than 450x ? . And it also has to have one or more...
  2. U

Musashi's Book of Five rings & Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Anyone here ever read it? Book of five rings: One of my favorite books. The best book written by a Samurai. The book teaches alot about combat, but also normal life. "Anything is Anything,and everything is everything". Art of war: One of my other favorite books. Helpful for the warrior...
  3. U

The last Ninjutsu design assignment.

Ok everyone our last assignment for Ninjustu designs, for those who haven't been keeping up with the thread. Is to make a splash for the first post for our new thread. Participation is not required. Requirements Must be of splash size(Pm me if you don't know what that is) Main text...
  4. U

Night by elie wiesel and my dilema at school

Well in my english class we are reading the book Night, for those who havent read it is a Elie Wiesel Autobiography of when he was in concentration camps in WwII.As some of us know about 6 million jews died in conc. camps in wwII due to Genocide, by the german Nazi party. Well,with my luck today...
Back