• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

A QUESTION

i havnt been on in a while and i was wondering if there is any news on kh: coded for american release? and if so what is it? please dont flame me.
  2. B

PLAY AS MICKEY

sry if this has been posted or in the wrong section but i was looking at the hands on preview of Days on gamestop and the had a pic and u were playing as mickey??? and the members on your team were a member of the organization and goofy??? can someone explain this without spoilers i mean isnt...
  3. B

FM+ HELP!!!

ok i really wanna play khfm sooo badly i have the 80gb ps3 backwards compatible and i have the old ps2 (the skinny one) now i wanna know how i can play them?? which system should i use and how can i play them like what swap magic to get or whatever (and i live in the u.s.) please help and if u...
  4. B

XEHNORT?

sry if i spelt it wrong ok i was wondering we know xehnorts heartless is ansem and his nobody is Xemnas and they are both dead but where is xehnort? i havnt played the game in a while and my brain is a little foggy so sorry if its something REALLY obvious
  5. B

358/2 DAYS!

Ok so i was wondering about the 358/2 days timeline now i know its inbetween kingdom hearts 1 and kingdom hearts 2. But is it before Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories or during or after COM? and is 358/2 days going to explain how roxas made it to twilight town in the beggining of kingdom hearts...
  6. B

Unbirths, Nobodies, Heartless!

ok so i am so confused on how everything works with the heart and soul and how people become heartess and nobodys and unbirths and how they connect and switch back to whole humans can someone please try to clear this up its so confusing! thank you if this has already been asked then can u give...
  7. B

Kingdom Hearts 3 Fallout? (WARNING: RETARDED THREAD)

*ok i this is just an idea but it sounds really cool to me. ok so. . . what if kingdom hearts 3 was kind of like fallout 3 like u could have the v.a.t.s. system but with your keyblade and u can also use your keyblade regurly without v.a.t.s. and when u kill a nobody/ heartless u gain xp but u...
Back