• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

More Voice Actors!!!

I have just come across a few new voice actors for Birth By Sleep. Frank Welker is Experiment 221 (Lilo and Stitch) and Lucifer (Cinderella) Frank Welker has done hundreds of voices for shows, games, even movies. He is well known for playing many robots in the Transformers series, including...
  2. C

Kairi is the shooting star.

It has to be. Aqua is probably told by Mickey to hide Kairi when her world is overcome by darkness. So Aqua takes her to Destiny Islands, where she makes friends with the next keyblade wielders.
  3. C

Theory about EVERYTHING!!!

O.K. I think I figured it out. Sorry if many of you knew this, but here it goes. We have all seen the video of Master Xehanort telling Terra, "I grow tired of waiting for you. Give into darkness." Could Master Xehanort want Terra to give into darkness so he could take over his body? After all...
  4. C

Saix's Name...

... What was his somebody's name??? Isa perhaps???
  5. C

Sleep takes Ven!!!

While playing Days, I realized Xemnas mentions to Roxas as he sleeps, "So sleep has taken you once again". Now we all know Terra has a connection to Xehanort, Ansem SOD, and Xemnas, and Ven has a connection to Roxas. And in KH2: Final Mix, Xemnas looks at Aqua's armor and says, "How long has...
  6. C

BBS Trailer???

Does no one have a KH: BBS trailer yet? It's been a while since it was shown at TGS and I really want to see it. Many people have stated that they have it on iPhones, cameras, etc. But why is it taking so long to post then? Seriously...:angry:
  7. C

The Secret Place

I was thinking about the Secret Place on Destiny Islands and thinking about the drawings on the walls. They represented events and things, both Disney and Final Fantasy (like a Chocobo and Donald Duck). So I was thinking; When you visit the secret place in KH3, do you think there will be new...
  8. C

Dream Metallica Setlist

What your dream Metallica setlist??? 1. Blackened 2. Creeping Death 3. Leper Messiah 4. The Shortest Straw 5. The God That Failed 6. Disposable Heroes 7. One 8. Broken, Beat, & Scarred 9. Devil's Dance 10. Wherever I May Roam 11. King Nothing 12. No Leaf Clover 13. All Nightmare Long 14. Enter...
  9. C

Ven's Memory Theory

SPOILER ALERT!!! READ AT OWN RISK!!! I just watched a trailer for BBS, and I noticed the part where Xehanort talks to Ven. X: Long time no see. V: Who are you? As for having met you... Then there is a flash, as if Ven remembers something about Xehanort. X: Seems that you're losing it...
  10. C

BBS Secret Ending

What will it be? I'm guessing something showing Sora, Riku, and Kairi along with a bunch of Heartless. There will probably be some sort of new villain shown as well.
  11. C

The Worlds of BBS

So far... Snow White Sleeping Beauty Lilo & Stitch (Deep Space) Cinderella (Castle of Dreams) Olympus Coliseum Destiny Islands Hollow Bastion / Radiant Garden Twilight Town (Yen Sid's Tower) Sunset Horizons Now, what other worlds do you think will we get to visit in Birth By Sleep? I'm...
  12. C

Glass Slipper Thing...

From the looks of those new scans, it looks like the Grand Duke is asking Aqua to try on the glass slipper. If that's true, why? Aqua knows Cinderella is the one. Do you think she tries it on to stall them so Ven, Terra, and the mice can break her out of the closet?
  13. C

Ansem / Xehanort / Terra Theory

We all know that Xehanort took the name of Ansem when he became a heartless. We also know that Ansem the Wise found him and made him his apprentice after the Keyblade War. However, there are many similarities between Xehanort (Ansem) and Terra that I would like to point out. OK, Terra and...
Back