• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Summonerbrandon

Beautified or Uglified?

I was just curious... but what do you guys think about my pics? I hope that they are good. I also want to try and make sigs and avatars for you all if you want.
  2. Summonerbrandon

Chicken Soup for the Lost Soul~Renewal

An entry that I did on another site. Hope you guys like it. Has to be Chicken Soup-related somewhat. Every day is the same day Yelling, screaming and a knockout on a mouth that cannot be kept at bay Each morning is a drain My soul feels like it cannot be swayed By any words of false...
  3. Summonerbrandon

SummonerBWM: Ready Once Again!

O_O Can't believe that I am gone for a while. Yeesh. But anyway, how is everyone! -.- I am pretty lonely right now and all of a sudden, I start remembering about this place so I want to stay here for a while. :eek: Speaking of which, I hope that there are some good graphic designers here. I just...
  4. Summonerbrandon

Um... I'm not real sure.

If this is not the right spot for me to make my thread, please move this to it's appropriate place & don't talk bad about me. Anyways, I want to start to roleplay here, since I'm good at that, but I really don't know what all of you do here? What are the rules to KHI's roleplays, what is a rp...
  5. Summonerbrandon

Fanfiction ► Xenosaga IV: Wach Eden, der reine Land

^^ Hello. This is a story that I have started 2 weeks ago. ( :( I wish they make Xenosaga IV...) This is a story to start after the events of Xenosaga IV. I hope you like this story & please let me know what you think about this. ^^ Xenosaga IV: Wach Eden, der Reine Land Prologue: Three...
  6. Summonerbrandon

Create your own Organization member.

YAAAY! My first thread! :lol: ANyways, this idea from a very good friend of mines came from another forum & this had gave us a idea of a rp. Anyways, this is where you create your own Organization nobody or heartless member! It can be made after your ownself, anything at all! ^^ If possible, I...
  7. Summonerbrandon

The stories of a Fighting Summoner

^^ Hi there. I forgot one thing that I forgot to say in my introduction. I LOVE POEMS! That's one of my skills. ^^ I have a lot of poems that I want to put down, so here's one of them! ENJOY! ^^ Forward I am free from despair, desperation, the demon that tries to tear me apart. I am...
  8. Summonerbrandon

Um... hello.

^^ Hi everyone. I heard a lot about this site, but I'm not new to forums though. Where should I start off? Um... I'm fifteen. I'm a christian who loves God very much. I play video games 24/7. I can also roleplay, but please forgive me if I put down poor grammar in the roleplaying forum. I have...
Back